Joop! Homme (1989)

PackagingPeter Schmidt
Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Prestige
Parent Company at launchBeecham Cosmetics > Lancaster Group

About Joop! Homme

Joop! Homme was a bit of a shock when it first appeared. Bright pink liquid, Pink box. Sweet smell, and its for Men? However, over ten years down the line it has proved to be a classic. A tip though: The fragrance is quite potent, SO PLEASE DON'T SPRAY YOURSELF IN HALF A BOTTLE OF IT BEFORE YOU GO OUT.

Joop! Homme fragrance notes

Reviews of Joop! Homme

Disgusting !! The only issue I had with night clubs in the nineties ..like Jpg a vile pulling scent, nauseating till closing time and then fresh air ahhhhh breath breathing ahhh....a granny's handbag that's been sat on all day by a silver back gorilla is comparable ...for a period in the nineties in clubs you had two types of men..the joop man and the cool water man and then the new kid in his equally nauseating scent Jpg ...all these men were then replaced by the Issey miyake brigade ...urgh
09th June, 2015
Salutation.

One of those fragrances is Definitely not for Everyone&Everyday and also One of those fragrances Everyone can Dislike or Like it.I Love oriental and Strong fragrances and Vanilla is one of my favaorite but this one is too Vulgar and Overwhelming.For me JOOP HOMME is A Loud fragrance in a Cheap way.

Warm,Deep,Horrible,Classic,Sweet, Aggressive,Distinctively Masculine with an Essence of Decadence.It is Awful from start until finish as The first spray make the inside of my nose itch and Give a headache too. The base notes are pretty better for me but totally It not at all what I Expected from a Heady and Special scent because I like this type of fragrances to be more Subtle and Classy.

This JOOP EDT is definitely a NIGHT fragrance that should be used careful and only 2 spray is all you need. It is also a potion of Seduction as Impressive for Ladies.Suitable for an INSOLENT mood in COLD weather.Anyway test it first because it is not Great on Everyone.

For me The only positive thing about it is Great Sillage and Longevity.

11th May, 2015
More potent than ricin, cloyingly sweet and with the structure of a blob of jelly.

Handle with extreme caution.

NBC suit and respirator advised.

This warning applies to the current version
which has homme written below joop on the bottle.
29th March, 2015 (last edited: 01st April, 2015)
This was the first fragrance that encapsulated me in the 90's, the one. Yes it has been mentioned it has a feminine side, not only with the overall sweet scent but with the pink bottle and demeanor. Joop has a charm that polarizes the senses as its strong sillage can dance in the air and hit you like a field of blossom. The popularity of this fragrance has made it a classic to me however I have smelt it that much I cannot wear it too often anymore without some confidence issues, its like WOW really are you gonna put Joop on and go out?

I would have given this five stars as they surely don't make them like this anymore, its far too out there, far too interesting and unique....just more of a fragrance of yesteryear for me now.
06th March, 2015
Am I the only one that thinks this smells like it belongs on a woman instead of a man? I absolutely love the scent, but to me, it's just not manly. Every time I smell it on a man, my first thought is, "You smell quite feminine". Not dissing it, though! As I said, I love it.
23rd February, 2015 (last edited: 24th February, 2015)
I fell in love with Joop! the first time I bought it. It's just strong enough to wear daily and the notes are pleasant. Please go out and buy this today.
22nd February, 2015

Add your review of Joop! Homme

Shop for Joop! Homme products online

Shop for Joop! Homme at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Joop! Homme

Member images of Joop! Homme

There are no member images of Joop! Homme yet. Why not be the first?