Joop! Homme (1989)
    by Joop!

Joop! Homme Fragrance Notes

Joop! Homme information

Joop! Homme was a bit of a shock when it first appeared. Bright pink liquid, Pink box. Sweet smell, and its for Men? However, over ten years down the line it has proved to be a classic. A tip though: The fragrance is quite potent, SO PLEASE DON'T SPRAY YOURSELF IN HALF A BOTTLE OF IT BEFORE YOU GO OUT.

Shop for Joop! Homme products online

Reviews of Joop! Homme

Showing 1 to 6 of 237 reviews.

Oddfello's avatar
    Oddfello

I was completely hooked on this fragrance the moment I smelled it. This screams 90's, but there is just something about it that keeps me coming back. I ordered my (lost count) bottle this week. Like others have said, go easy on this one and I would probably stick to wearing on cooler days.

31st March, 2014

HickorySmoke420's avatar
    HickorySmoke420

Very powerful powdery scent. Very sweet almost too sweet. I used to wear this scent a lot when I was younger and girls liked it. I find my self wearing it a few times a year just to slowly get rid of it... Since I've had it for around 18 years now and opened it a couple years ago. It's kept too it still smells fresh and still lasts all friggin day. Just seems like its geared toward a younger crowd and my wife can't stand the stuff. I'll ask my son if he wants it he's 12. LoL. It just don't dislike it so it hasn't made it to the garbage.

16 February, 2014

Ryanmmas26's avatar
    Ryanmmas26

I bought this cologne because I knew it was popular and I had yet to try it.. But wow, maybe im missing something because this stuff is just way too sweet and way to strong and thats only with 1 spray ! My girlfriend even said it smelled like old lady perfume and asked that I never wear it... Ill keep it for my collection but im NEVER going to be wearing this again

Only good thing I can say from the 1 time Ive worn this is it projects like a beast and lasts a long time so if it does mesh well with your skin chemistry it will be worth the price

18 January, 2014

MrMookie's avatar
    MrMookie

Cherry silk

What can i say more then all great reviews on this classic happy and vibrant cherry bomb!

I give the old formulation 4.5 stars and the new 3

I own MontBlancs individuel and yes individuel a more toned down version right out of the bottle like its skipping the top and steps in the mid/base section with less sillage.

When it came out it was far beyonds his time dealing with all the stereo typical powerhouses as Kouros,Lapidus and others.
    Joop Homme still makes me joyfull smelling it on others or in myself.
    One problem : its a tacky and skinwise difficult scent ad in other words 2 types of men make this masterpiece a living smell-hell.

1: Bad skin chemistry turns this scent on oily skins bad (sour)
    2: Overapply-ing this fella.

The combo of 1and2 is hell.

But used in moderate conditions this one is a whole season threat.

Pros: Great juice before reformulation
    Cons: Reformulations made it synthetic"

24 August, 2013

Tony T's avatar
    Tony T

sillage monster. good if actually not sprayed more than twice but majority over apply and reak of sweetness and a syntheticness mess. good for all ages though. great notes that blend together well with the patchouli heavy background.

12 May, 2013

noideawhatimsaying's avatar
    noideawhatimsaying

A blast of sweet cherry strawberries that is intoxicating, and in a bad way.

20th April, 2013