Kiton Napoli (1998)

Parent CompanyHerbert Frommen > Estee Lauder Companies > Palladio Fragrances

About Kiton Napoli

Kiton Napoli is a masculine fragrance by Kiton. The scent was launched in 1998

Reviews of Kiton Napoli

I opened my sample vial and daubed the juice on my skin. Did I smell something? No, I daubed again. Nothing. I smeared, dumped and then poured it on. Ok, now I think I smell citrus and a nice sweetness. This sits VERY close to my skin, and strangely, dry-down loses the nuances and turns to boring citrus. Neutral b/c it has little projection, sillage, or longevity.
16th July, 2017
Tremendous scent!

Kiton Napoli resembles Nicole Miller for Men (another discontinued scent), with its citrus + sweet and creamy quality, barely touched with spice.

Dreamy, creamy, fresh, and tangy..these are how I'd describe this very rare scent. ;^>
11th December, 2016 (last edited: 26th February, 2017)
Kiton Napoli has an opening that resembles warm butterscotch candy, and then turns into a powdery smell after 30 minutes or so. It smells great! HIGHLY recommended.
11th January, 2010
Fruity and creamy. But... the subtle peppery spice inside the cream makes this really nice. I've gotten "smells good!" comments on this and that's really saying something because I hardly ever get these sorts of comments. Burberry Brit is a good comparison but Napoli is less powdery and peppery and creamier. Good stuff for me!
06th May, 2009
everso Show all reviews
Kiton is one of the finest brands of clothing in the world...and now i've come to grips with the fact that the 3 mens fragrances they've released; Man, Black, and this Napoli are all absolutely faultless. I needed a 'fresh' scent, but not one of those disgusting generic department store scents being sold these days----so i heard about Napoli and bought it blind off a fellow BNer and it is GREAT. it smells very oceanic, mediterranean, and breezy....as all Kitons are, this has superb sillage and longetivity----and goes very well with one of my all-time favourite fragrances----Kiton Black. Napoli is discontinued and very hard to find.....but if you ever find it for an affordable price, definitely worth a try...if you don't want it after trying it--PM me and i'll buy it from you.
14th December, 2008
I had HIGH expectations for this one based on reading the fellow base noters reviews but....unfortunately it wasn't what it could have been. It has no character. It's common. Far from unique and loaded with sweetness. Not what you would expect from the Kiton family. Absolutely NO dryness. If I had to make a comparson, I'd say it resembles a cheap smelling Mall Kiosk cologne called INSURRECTION.
Napoli falls into a category of sweetness to the likes of Burberry Brit.

In Fact, it is very similiar to Brit, but Napoli lacks Brit's coolness and distinction.
25th May, 2007

Add your review of Kiton Napoli

Shop for Kiton Napoli products online

Search Amazon for Kiton Napoli

Member images of Kiton Napoli

There are no member images of Kiton Napoli yet. Why not be the first?