Knize Ten (1924)

HouseKnize
PerfumerVincent Roubert
PerfumerFrançois Coty

About Knize Ten

Knize Ten is a masculine fragrance by Knize. The scent was launched in 1924 and the fragrance was created by perfumers François Coty and Vincent Roubert

Reviews of Knize Ten

Quite frankly, when I first tried this, I thought it was a new niche, artisan thing, so unique it was.It had been handed to me in an unlabeled vial,by an acquaintance who asked" What do you think of this?"
Closest description to my reaction was much the same as Montagne.
This stuff develops into "The Bomb"
1924? It is Timeless!
A draw of this sits beside my Cuir de Russie. I use it sparingly as it is Uber M.
Unlike the Chanel, with which I can wear daily, this suits me well when I'm tuxedo-ed.
11th February, 2016
jujy54 Show all reviews
Whoa. This IS a masculine. My souvenir of Vienna. I love it but feel a bit self conscious wearing it straight up, so I fem it up a bit with half a spritz of the redoubtable Perfumer's Workshop's Tea Rose layered under this sharp, tobacco-redolent leather. I'd love to smell it on a guy, especially after he's been out on a run or playing sports. ohlala.
23rd November, 2015
Urinal cakes.
01st November, 2015
Currently wearing the vintage edition. Opening with a harsh leather, this is what K10 is known for. It's a very carnal fragrance and slowly reveals itself. Consider it a defense mechanism, "give me time", it says, "I'm very in-depth" However, I have loved K10 from the start to the very faint end.

So far, to this day, I have not found a fragrance that can blend the animalic and floral to this extent. Perfect for a hot day if you have a soft spot for the castoreum.

8.7/10
08th October, 2015
I have never smelled earlier versions of this EDT, which many reviewers say was richer and more distinctive than the current juice. If that is so…wow, it must have been incredible because I love my bottle of Knize Ten and have purchased a couple more for backup. It is phenolic, tarry, and floral (all at once), and it dries down to a subdued, beautiful suede scent very similar to Cuir de Lancome. I do not find Knize Ten raw, disconcerting, excessively animalic, redolent of the urinal or machine shop; to me, it is a strong, elegant leather whose floral notes accent and unite the overall composition. It is noir-ish, but sophisticated - not crude or brutal.

Sillage and projection are weak for me, but within a couple of hours Knize Ten becomes a tenacious skin scent that persists for well over a day - lean in to smell it!

I appreciate and wear many fragrances that are categorized as masculine scents, and Knize Ten is among my favorites. For me, a fragrance's quality and integrity of construction supercede conventional notions of gender, and that is emphatically the case with regard to Knize Ten.
13th September, 2015 (last edited: 17th September, 2015)
Salutation.

The scent of this timeless fragrance evokes powerful and mysterious masculinity.this skin-deep fragrance leaves an unforgettable impression.KNIZE TEN is one of the best leathery scent combined with a magnetic and rich spicy that makes unforgettable moments for you.Classic,Awesome,Gorgeous,Complex,Confident, Adventurous,Strong,Intriguring,Provocative,Virile, Animalic,Classy,Versatile,Unforgettable and Purely Sensual.

The first note is a rush of freshness from bergamot, orange,amalfi lemon and petitgrian that later fades into carnation,patchouli,cinnamon,rose and sandalwood.the base notes are a powerful harmony in which the sensuality of leather and white musk envelops the woody warmth of amber,vanilla and a subtle touch of oakmoss.it is definitely a winter type fragrance.a perfect choice to anyone who wants to smell real classic leathery scent.

Sillage?Great.

Longevity??Noticeable on my skin.

7.75/10
26th July, 2015 (last edited: 28th July, 2015)

Add your review of Knize Ten