L'Eau D'Issey pour Homme (1994)
by Issey Miyake

SupplierFirmenich
PackagingFabien Baron
Parent CompanyShiseido > Beaute Prestige International

About L'Eau D'Issey pour Homme

L'Eau D'Issey is very popular, and is a big hit with the ladies. The packaging and bottle are very minimalist.

Reviews of L'Eau D'Issey pour Homme

CMac17 Show all reviews
Right away, I got a smack of citrus with a hint of green, which, as cheesy as it sounds, caught me off guard. It was my first time properly smelling this, and I exclaimed "wow!" I let it sit for a little bit, and then reassessed. I can sort of understand where some of the strong negative commentary comes from. If I let my mind wander while smelling this fragrance, I can eventually end up thinking about the blue water in those nasty port-a-potties. Gross. However, after ruminating on this fragrance for a little bit longer, I decided that I like it. It seems different enough from other fragrances today to make it noticeable in a good way. I got compliments from my friends on it, and it had a nice amount of sillage; not too much, not too little. It's been a few hours since I've sprayed, and it has settled into a nice blue aquatic scent, keeping it's fresh character all the way through the dry down. Worth the buy? I think so.

7.5/10
26th December, 2015
My god, this is one putrid sweet/sharp smell of cat urine in a disturbing bottle.

Absolutely the worst fragrance I have ever tested.
30th October, 2015
Reminds me of ADG but with more depth.
24th September, 2015
Not as horrible as the woman version but in the same veine.

An old fashioned stink bomb.

Stay away from me!

15th August, 2015
This is a true masterpiece.this is a cologne that is purely springtime summertime.this cold is a benchmark is clean fresh and crisp this particular fragrance would go excellent with a cotten linen crepe suit.
17th June, 2015
Here we are in front of a concept of perfumery. Perhaps many people do not understand what I mean to say, but surely if the reader had the ability to use his nose as his ears he would understand this mystery.

There is a perfume, Eau Dynamisante (1987), whose Nose has created without any market scheme, and this one is a great work of Jacques Courtin.

Currently I can consider this scent more creative than 90% of Niche fragrances.

This fragrance introduces a new concept of unisex elegance! Magnificent, considering when it was launched, a link between past and future.
If this perfume were music it would play as the Elegy of Rachmaninov!

Using the same elegance accord after 7 years we have another masterpiece, L'Eau D'Issey pour Homme (1994) whose Nose, Jacques Cavallier, created with Japanese citron and mandarin playing with geranium and vetiver.

There are three ingredients really interesting, the ones which give originality to this perfume: cinnamon, verbena and sandalwood!

The character of this fragrance is certainly less pompous than the Clarins one, abandoning all connections with the past giving up the power of flowers.

If this fragrance were music would be a topic of Turandot by Giacomo Puccini shooting from Elegy of Rachmaninov.

Now we have a perfume by Hermes, ten years later! In this one we have only elegance without originality,Terre d'Hermčs (2006). Here Jean-Claude Ellena used grapefruit and orange playing with geranium and vetiver.

There are three ingredients really interesting which trivialize this perfume: pepper, patchouli and benzoin.

If this perfume were music? It would be a child who is learning to play!

This reviewer may have conflicts of interest

07th June, 2015

Add your review of L'Eau D'Issey pour Homme

Shop for L'Eau D'Issey pour Homme products online

Shop for L'Eau D'Issey pour Homme at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for L'Eau D'Issey pour Homme

Member images of L'Eau D'Issey pour Homme

There are no member images of L'Eau D'Issey pour Homme yet. Why not be the first?