L'Eau d'Issey pour Homme (1994)
by Issey Miyake

SupplierFirmenich
PackagingFabien Baron
Parent CompanyShiseido > Beaute Prestige International

About L'Eau d'Issey pour Homme

L'Eau D'Issey is very popular, and is a big hit with the ladies. The packaging and bottle are very minimalist.

Reviews of L'Eau d'Issey pour Homme

There was AdG and then there was Issey Miyake Pour Homme. These were the two heavy hitters at the time and still to this day people love them. IMPH is known for the combination of Yuzu and florals combined with an aquatic element. Still one of the best summer fragrances ever made and should be at least worn a few times by anyone that calls themselves a fragrance lover.
01st June, 2016
I still find this scent to be spectacular. Well constructed and balanced. This juice has good longevity and projection. Spring and summer wear. This was my first Yuzu scent and it does not disappoint. Now that prices have come down considerably I would strongly suggest buying a bottle. I have noticed that there has been a slight reformulation in my current bottle but it is still amazing. Enjoy!
23rd May, 2016
it is what it is. Like One Million and Joop! before it, you know a scent is iconic when its equally hated and adored. I didnt know until I started reading negative posts about it, on blogs many yrs ago, that ANYONE with two brain cells, disliked this stuff, lol.

But I understand folks have opinions. I totally get it. And the negative opinions about this scent, actually motivated me to do some research on which notes were responsible for the MANY dislikes. Some people, like me, LOVE citrus focused scents. And some do not. It really is that simple.

even tho' Miyake's people have thrown a million notes in it, its fundamentally a well structured, albeit, EXTREMELY synthetic creation. But Im a firm believer, that was completely by design. I think Miyake tried very hard to make us understand, not every single thing needs to smell organic, to smell very nice.

And he proved it. This is one of the more versatile scents out there...a number of well known celebs and athletes, happen to love it. And there are just as many professonial everyday people, who swear by it, too. This is that scent that you will smell more than anything else in your work environment.

No, its not groundbreaking. And the Earth didnt move when I first wore it. But while many are running around looking for a very affordable citrus juice that lasts all day (as I have, in the past), my search came to a very abrupt end, when I settled on this, Eau De New York, Boucheron Pour Homme and a more recent purchase, Yuzu Fou/Parfum d`Empire.

Safe to say, I dont need another citrus frag' for the remainder of my life, on this planet.
26th April, 2016
CMac17 Show all reviews
Right away, I got a smack of citrus with a hint of green, which, as cheesy as it sounds, caught me off guard. It was my first time properly smelling this, and I exclaimed "wow!" I let it sit for a little bit, and then reassessed. I can sort of understand where some of the strong negative commentary comes from. If I let my mind wander while smelling this fragrance, I can eventually end up thinking about the blue water in those nasty port-a-potties. Gross. However, after ruminating on this fragrance for a little bit longer, I decided that I like it. It seems different enough from other fragrances today to make it noticeable in a good way. I got compliments from my friends on it, and it had a nice amount of sillage; not too much, not too little. It's been a few hours since I've sprayed, and it has settled into a nice blue aquatic scent, keeping it's fresh character all the way through the dry down. Worth the buy? I think so.

7.5/10
26th December, 2015
My god, this is one putrid sweet/sharp smell of cat urine in a disturbing bottle.

Absolutely the worst fragrance I have ever tested.
30th October, 2015
Reminds me of ADG but with more depth.
24th September, 2015

Add your review of L'Eau d'Issey pour Homme

Shop for L'Eau d'Issey pour Homme products online

Shop for L'Eau d'Issey pour Homme at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for L'Eau d'Issey pour Homme

Member images of L'Eau d'Issey pour Homme

There are no member images of L'Eau d'Issey pour Homme yet. Why not be the first?