L'Eau D'Issey pour Homme (1994)
by Issey Miyake

SupplierFirmenich
PackagingFabien Baron
Parent CompanyShiseido > Beaute Prestige International

About L'Eau D'Issey pour Homme

L'Eau D'Issey is very popular, and is a big hit with the ladies. The packaging and bottle are very minimalist.

Reviews of L'Eau D'Issey pour Homme

Salutation.

Again,a MESTERPIECE to MR CAVALLIER AND ISSEY MIYAKE.one of the best aquatic fragrance.it is a great composed citrus and woody smell.nothing heavy or feminine.

The top notes is usual with really strong citrus but...but wait because the middle/base notes are great.that makes you feel positive.This lovely aquatic with ACQUA DI GIO are the best aquatic in my collecction.

perfect for almost any occassion but i recommend for a young man in office and then intimate.indisputable suitable for hot weather.longevity?on my skin it is really EXCELLENT.

7.5/10
11th May, 2015
It's been done before.....

Tried a sample for a day. Citrus on the top, woods below. Got that a already. Nothing terrible, but certainly nothing ground breaking that I need to add to my fragrance collection. HoHum packaging. Next......?
13th March, 2015 (last edited: 16th March, 2015)
A very lacklustre aquatic with a metallic sweetness about it. Again, it's hard to believe that Jacques Cavallier is the nose- goes to show that the marriage of the house and the perfumer is not always harmonious. I vastly prefer Acqua di Gio over this one, though apparently this one has a better longevity. But I like good longevity and performance from fragrances that smell good, not the rotten ones. Perhaps I don't get along well with the note of Yuzu, but I have a fair degree of tolerance and acceptance when it comes to others in similar territory, such as Yuzu Man. This one is an absolutely redundant non-entity.
15th February, 2015
Sour, cloying, synthetic bug-spray/insect-repellent (mixed with CK-One).
This scent can be found in the camping section of any store for around $8.00 USD.
Maybe both will protect you against mosquitos.
11th February, 2015
This scent starts off on a citrus note and gradually
evolves into a woody note. On a good day L'Eau
d'Issey pour Homme will make you happy. Many say
it's a crowd pleaser, but I sometimes don't find this
cologne fascinating. I got it as a gift, otherwise i would
have chosen Acqua di Gio or Terre d'Hermes.
But yet it's a well constructed scent.
28th January, 2015
This is an appealing fragrance to most people who encounter it. I took a sample home with me to try it out and found that I must be an anomaly in this regard. It projected well, but lasted only about 2 hours on my skin. It came across to me as being a bit too generic and I tossed my sample in the reject drawer for the time being. I will re-examine it later once I have exhausted the rest of my list of fragrances I would like to try.
10th January, 2015

Add your review of L'Eau D'Issey pour Homme

Shop for L'Eau D'Issey pour Homme products online

Shop for L'Eau D'Issey pour Homme at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for L'Eau D'Issey pour Homme

Member images of L'Eau D'Issey pour Homme

There are no member images of L'Eau D'Issey pour Homme yet. Why not be the first?