Lagerfeld Man (2002)
    by Lagerfeld

Lagerfeld Man Fragrance Notes

Lagerfeld Man information

A crisp clean fragrance in a fantastic bottle.

Shop for Lagerfeld Man products online

Reviews of Lagerfeld Man

Showing 1 to 6 of 15 reviews.

Poboijosh's avatar
    Poboijosh

Lagerfeld Man is an amazing fragrance. The sheer uniqueness of it`s smell is an automatic thumbs up for me! I own upwards of 80 or so frags, including a few niche frags, and this is in the top 5 of my collection. Granted, it`s not perfect, but pretty darn good. The opening of Yuzu and Lavender is non-existent, if it`s there, it`s for a split second. The `real` opening is Cinnamon and Cedar, and White Woods, which resembles Big Red cinnamon bubble gum and is quite pleasing and comical. This lasts for about 30 minutes or so, with a good 5 or 6 sprays. The drydown is Cedar, with just a slight hint of Pure Musk and Amber, but mostly Cedar, being very dry, soft, but projecting very well. This resembles pencil shavings, or I guess what a pencil smells like, but it`s very nice smelling and absolutely unique. Yes, the drydown is simple lacking a lot of depth, but it smells so very lovely, and unlike any other fragrance I think. Sillage is great in the 6 hour range, and longevity is excellent with around 10-12 hours. If you're a Cedar fan, you'll adore Lagerfeld Man... I definitely am, and I do!!

03 December, 2013

Lo Grecco's avatar
    Lo Grecco

I definitely hate this frag. One hour after I sprayed generously Lagerfeld Man on me, I start to develop a monstruous alergy, exactly when arrived at my office. I almost had to go to a hospital. Instead, I´ve run to the toilet and washed it out completely from all my body parts I´ve sprayed. Immediatelly I felt relieved, but I continued sniffing, because I´ve also sprayed it on my shirt. So, I´d have to rush to a store in order to buy another shirt otherwise I´d had to go home in to change my shirt. This way, if you are prone to alergies, forget this juice.

28 November, 2009

foetidus

I don’t remember the last time I smelled a starched shirt… but I’m pretty sure that’s not what I’m getting here. I mainly get an unusual cedar that seems quite peppery. Lagerfeld Man opens with a bit of citrus and a tiny bit of lavender, but mostly what I smell is that peppery cedar note that begins as quite a pleasant sensation, but all too quickly mutates to a synthetic skin scent as it ages. As a linear cedar / pepper scent, Lagerfeld Man is quite likeable, and I enjoy it’s masculinity because I find it refreshingly different from the typical designer production of synthetic, generic, unisex fragrances of the past fifteen / twenty years. But there are a few quite recent masculine offerings that are better, more interesting and more complex than this one. The most unfortunate element of this fragrance, though, is its longevity – it doesn’t last near long enough.

07 August, 2009

PigeonMurderer's avatar
    PigeonMurderer
    Finland Finland

I like it a lot. Not any kind of groundbreaker or particular exciter, but fairly unique luminous woody spicy scent. A pleasant wear.

Fresh peppery opening develops into a sweet cedar with vanilla incense sticks. Has a bit of that metallic feel to it, too.

Wonderful bottle which however has some unfinished and crude details.

I presume Lagerfeld Man will be soon discontinued because of the lack of success.

Little hidden gem, this.

03 February, 2009

KiatBkk's avatar
    KiatBkk
    Thailand Thailand

Nice scent which reminds me of Armani Mania. Their middle and base notes are similar. And they are also similar in terms of longevity and sillage, which are just a bit below average. I like cedar a lot so here a thumb up.

16 November, 2008

Johannes's avatar
    Johannes
    Norway Norway

Peppery, piney pencil shavings with a chaser of Lacoste pour Homme. Pleasant and refined. I like it and wish the scent would not disappear so quickly.

12 October, 2008