Latitude Longitude (2000)

SupplierFirmenich
Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Beauty
Parent Company at launchUnilever > Unilever Cosmetics International

About Latitude Longitude

The first fragrance by Nautica Fragrances since it was acquired by Unilever. This fragrance contains notes of Bergamot, Black Tea and Warm Musk. The body products have very ingenious packaging.

Latitude Longitude fragrance notes

Reviews of Latitude Longitude

This was one of the first colognes I bought at TJ Maxx when I first discovered the place almost 15 years ago. It was inexpensive and was "adequate" at best. That doesn't mean it was bad, just that it was indistinct and unremarkable, boring but pleasant. I was college aged. I wore it whenever I didn't want to waste the fragrances I'd paid full retail for, which back then would be Hugo, Burberry, Givenchy Pour Homme, D&G, Crave, Platinum Egoiste and a few others or even cheaper ones from TJ Maxx that I found more special and worthy to conserve (X-Centric, Rush, Xeryus Rouge).

I am shocked to learn how expensive this fragrance has become. I can appreciate the increases on Gucci Rush for Men which was also available at TJ Maxx like stores in huge abundances at the same time as Nautica L&L because that one was more unique and had personality. But this fragrance was so bland, weak, and insignificant I can't imagine paying more than $25 for it even today. I would give it a neutral rating overall but I gave it a negative for "value" as a service to anyone thinking about hunting this one down or paying something obscene for it.
22nd December, 2015
rbaker Show all reviews
Tarragon and bergamot are predominant in the top notes on my skin, with only a touch of an oceanic or aquatic vibe. The black tea with the watermint are pleasant, with the base sporting wood and musk. Solidly crafted but unexciting. Longevity about three hours.
25th December, 2013
Not properly an hit of originality but a decently crafted scent for sure. In the same vein of a huge quantity of widespread fragrances of the market (Joop Nightflight, New West For Him Aramis, Paco Rabanne Xs, some Bvlgari, Canali, Baldessarini, Estee Lauder, Calvin Klein, Creed, Adidas etc) this woodsy-ozonic is a blend of watery synthetic fruits , hedione, aromatic herbs, patchouli and mossy amber. I prefer the first part till when the watermint and the aromatic  herbs are detectable before the fragrance starts fading soon and leaving the stage to fruits, spices and ozonics. The link of dark tea, patchouli, spices and moss produces a very shadowy feel and the smell is moody, and dusty-spicy in a masculine way till the end with its lack of flowers and the depth of ambergris, moss and spices. Not so bad.
23rd January, 2012 (last edited: 14th January, 2013)
I know that this scent is a “Love or Hate” cologne, and truth be told, I didn’t like this one at first. It was not like any of the other Nauticas on the market. BUT, now that I am a little older, I’m sorry that I cannot find it anymore! It reminds me of something that is trying to be sophisticated, but not too refined. Cool and classy, but not elite. The drydown is a nice mix of woods and spice…it really reminds me of a crisp Autumn day. Although this isn’t that clean, fresh “beachy” smell that Nautica is known for, this gets a 5 Star rating from me. Longevity is excellent. I just wished that they still made this one! If you ever find it at a reasonable price, pick it up...you won't be disappointed. If you don’t like it, sell it to me!

“It’s not the years in a life, it’s the life in the years!”
31st July, 2011
Smells like a mix of cat piss, moss, and mold. Nautica's worst for sure, thank god this has been discontinued.
15th May, 2010 (last edited: 16th December, 2010)
Bought this early in high school, still have 3/4 bottle left. I'm 25 now. Didn't use this one much. Was a nice change of pace when I got it, but now it's more of just an air freshener for me.

Do I think it smells good? 2/5
Compliments from the ladies? 1/5
Overall 2/5
24th July, 2009

Add your review of Latitude Longitude

Shop for Latitude Longitude products online

Search Amazon for Latitude Longitude

Member images of Latitude Longitude

There are no member images of Latitude Longitude yet. Why not be the first?