Lolita Lempicka Au Masculin (2000)
by Lolita Lempicka

SupplierFirmenich
PackagingBormioli Luigi
Parent CompanyAmore Pacific

About Lolita Lempicka Au Masculin

Lolita Lempicka Au Masculin is a masculine fragrance by Lolita Lempicka. The scent was launched in 2000 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Annick Menardo. The bottle was designed by Bormioli Luigi

Lolita Lempicka Au Masculin fragrance notes

Reviews of Lolita Lempicka Au Masculin

A smirking, mischievous forest fairy prince with an air of arrogance in his stride (/flutter?)

Usually I hate licorice as a taste, but it captures my heart as a beautiful fresh spicy note in fragrances. Its sweet, cooling characteristic jolts me awake in the morning as I prepare to experience a full day's wearing of this quirky composition. So far, entering hour 5, it hasn't disappointed.

Violet, to my nose, always seems to evoke a magical, fairy tale quality. There's a particular powderiness to violet that stirs nostalgia for worlds never explored, for loves never realized. Perhaps it's because I once read that the violet flower is a smell that, once you detect its scent, you instantly forget what you smelt. It's tricky, it's sneaky, it's magic. It spurs obsessive quests to recover that one, elusive feeling. Here it combines with licorice, vanilla, and vetiver (a note I enjoy only in a supporting role, in limited quantities) to create an overall "sparkly" feel and drive home the magical effect.

I will say that I do pick up slight traces of Individuel, but only smelled directly on clothes. Sweet, slightly metallic, a tad dirty. The sillage is nothing but magic - spicy licorice, creamy vanilla, powdery violet, sharp vetiver magic. And I'll fall for this fantastic bastard every time.
08th July, 2018
This is quite light in my collection.
However nice to have something as refreshing as this.
I feel this may work better in the warmer days.
Very powdery, light, and fresh with enough unique qualities.

Worth checking out if you like liquorice.
10th February, 2018
Strong, sweet black licorice opening. Unique in the best way. The drydown is where the vanilla kicks in with that anise note still carrying through.

This feels more dressed up than casual and more mature than young but the sweetness makes it easy to pull off by someone in their 20's.

If you haven't smelled this, you need to at least sample it.

I get very good projection but longevity is not good.
14th January, 2018
Stardate 20170829:

Masculine Oriental - vanilla, anise, sweet ambery powder.
Not bad at all. But I have (and prefer) Arpege PH and that makes Lolita redundant.
29th August, 2017
Deliciouse licorice scent.
26th March, 2017
Nice and fresh scent. The aniseed (licorice) is definitely prominent in this one, but not in an overwhelming way. Au Masculin contains plenty of other notes - like the vanilla in the base - to smoothen this one out. It lasts a long time on me, and ranks up there as one of my all time favorite oriental fragrances.
24th December, 2016

Add your review of Lolita Lempicka Au Masculin

Shop for Lolita Lempicka Au Masculin products online

Oops! Unable to talk to eBay. Let us know if this problem persists

Member images of Lolita Lempicka Au Masculin