Marrakesh Tales (1996)
    by Mäurer & Wirtz

Average Rating:

Marrakesh Tales information

Marrakesh Tales is a men's fragrance by Mäurer & Wirtz. The scent was launched in 1996

Reviews of Marrakesh Tales

Showing 1 to of 2 reviews.

david's avatar

France France

A very underrated and unknown gem.A simple blend, based around grapefruit and cardamom - a dry fresh fragrance, excellent for summer daytime wear. Its simplicity is its beauty. I HAVE HAD MORE COMPLIMENTS WEARING THIS THAN ANY OTHER FRAGRANCE !!!
    scmcg is absolutely right - Fishbone Man is exactly the same fragrance,( re-issued under a different name.)
    Both are discontinued and hard to find, but worth tracking down. 5 STARS*****

18 May, 2011

scmcg's avatar

My first fragrance ever! I got curious due to the tv-advertisment. The first time in my life I got interested in a perfume. When I frist smelled it, the very unconventional fragrance (from my unexperienced point of view shocked me a little.
    However, I could not forget this fragrance, simply because I liked it.
    Unfortunately the production discontinued (though I still have an unopend bottle). But Mäurer & Wirtz released a new fragrance in 2005 (Fishbone Men), which seems to be identical to Marrakesh Tales. :o)

07 October, 2005