Michael for Men (2001)
    by Michael Kors

Michael for Men Fragrance Notes

Michael for Men information

Created by the house of Givenchy for designer, Michael Kors, complementing last years female scent. The fragrance 'Michael' is sensual, refined and distinguished.

Shop for Michael for Men products online

Reviews of Michael for Men

Showing 1 to 6 of 120 reviews.

Slug's avatar
    Slug

Tobacco is prominent to my untrained nose. But the most prominent scent I get on dry down is honey. Lasts a long time on my skin and particularly if applied to clothing.

05 December, 2013

rbaker's avatar
    rbaker

A modern classic

With the opening the traditional bergamot is combined with elemi, tarragon and an anise notes with a very original and intriguing top note. The drydown with its nice tobacco and touch of spice merges into dark but smooth patchouli and a gorgeous plum aroma. This is a well-rounded, smooth and well designed modern variation to a classic theme. I like it, as I do the good projection - four hours of longevity.

06 September, 2013

odioustoilet's avatar
    odioustoilet
    Antarctica Antarctica

Sweet tobacco that lasts quite a while on my skin.
    I believe it's for cooler temps and night time.

14 April, 2013

Swanky's avatar
    Swanky

As others have noted, Michael for Men is a throwback scent, bringing back a spicy patchouli and tobacco mix that once was a hallmark of men's fragrances. Those familiar with Salvador Dali pour Homme, Aficionado and Cigar will be in comfortable territory. This concoction has the half-life of carbon-14 and solid projection. Patience is a virtue when wearing this, though; the opening is a tad uneasy with the clash of fruits and herbs that results in a slightly sour note that fortunately dissipates early.

23 October, 2012

Oproust's avatar
    Oproust

Michael is rich, strong, boozy and laden with tobacco ash. Part of me likes this fragrance very much. Unfortunately, it gives me a headache. Too much incense and tobacco in a combination I really don't like. Michael is a fragrance I'd rather smell on someone else. Much to like, but not enough for a thumbs up. I'll go with Burberry London instead.

20th October, 2012

Bigtruck260's avatar
    Bigtruck260

As "Man" stated in his review:

it smells of a leather trimmed 1974 sports car leaking gasoline

This hit the nail on the head for me. I do in fact LOVE this smell and though it probably irritates the heck out of people...it's becoming a favorite. Sillage and longevity are good, and if I wasn't already in love with Platinum Egoiste, I'd wear this one every day to work.

12 October, 2012