Michelson Bay Rum

Michelson Bay Rum information

HouseCaswell-Massey
Parent CompanyThe Equitium Group

About Michelson Bay Rum

Michelson Bay Rum is a masculine fragrance by Caswell-Massey.

Reviews of Michelson Bay Rum

Well, is this made out of clove? You can swear it! The opening left me perplexed for a few seconds as it smelled unpleasantly familiar but I couldn't exactly detect what it was about. Then a big clove started to materialize in front of me. Huge, brown and running towards me at 200mph speed...Clove is all I get, sorry! I quite like clove, but this interpreation is definitely crude and very (very) linear. If clove often brings to mind of dental offices, Massey's interpretation represents the whole dental treatment without anesthesia...Scary.
30th January, 2012
Smells nice, but lasts six minutes and twenty-two seconds. I timed it. The Royall Bay Rhum is far, far the best of the Bay Rums.
13th January, 2007
Want good bay rum? Go with Royall or Burt's Bees. This stuff smells nice enough, but I've had daydreams that lasted longer.
29th September, 2006
Go with Royall or St. John's. This barbershop is closed.
OK, I give it a neutral because it avoids the clove-attacks so often found in Bay Rum scents. But projection is somewhat weak and it's over much too soon.
Say, did I mention longevity is an issue with Bay Rum?
05th August, 2006 (last edited: 24th December, 2011)
A very nice Bay Rum/Orange concoction, however, it Lasts....for....Shit. Marinade yourself in the morning, you'll be dry by 9. High quality none the less, I'll just have to utilize a plant mister in the future.
24th June, 2004

Add your review of Michelson Bay Rum

Shop for Michelson Bay Rum products online

Search Amazon for Michelson Bay Rum

Member images of Michelson Bay Rum

There are no member images of Michelson Bay Rum yet. Why not be the first?