Miracle Homme (2001)

SupplierQuest International
PackagingCharles Boussiquet
Parent CompanyL'Oréal Group

About Miracle Homme

The male version of last years Miracle for Women. Packaged in a similar bottle to the feminine version but the liquid is a light tan colour. The fragrance contains notes of Oakmoss, Bitter Coffee and Vetiver.

Miracle Homme fragrance notes

Reviews of Miracle Homme

This was a nice release from Lancome. I really liked the oakmoss opening with a little pepper off the top. The middle to my nose was the best... a well constructed coffee / cedar that I wish lasted longer. The dry down while nice doesn't last as the scent fades on my skin within 4 hours. At the current price point I don't think I will be adding back to my collection due to the longevity... Enjoy.
02nd June, 2016
Marais Show all reviews
A light oriental with a nice coffee note, something vaguely peppery, and a sweetish woody base. A goofy aquatic note provides a mildly arresting amuse-nez, akin to seeing a fat man in a pair of red slacks.
The only 'Miracle' is the price this discontinued juice now commands. No masterpiece, but a cut above the standard treacly designer horrors of more recent issue.
22nd July, 2015
Miracle Homme opens with a pepper-green-woody and slightly aquatic accord which smells really astringent, dry, bitter, with a peculiar sort of austere and almost boozy woody note (like mahogany) sweetened by a slight juicy tea-red pepper note on a fresh, elegant, formal and quite conventional cedar-vetiver base – that “hi everyone, I’ve just been hired here” type of office-safe elegance. Nice contrasts though, and a peculiar, interesting sort of sour, dry sharpness all over, perfectly contrasted by a fresh feel (not a matter of specific notes, just more literally a “feel”). Then, once Miracle starts to “warm” on skin, it brings cedar and vetiver to a prominent position, making them more “round” and warmer than the opening phase, pairing them with something smelling like a sort of powdery, gourmandish, dusty suede note on the very base, which I guess may be the coffee note. No oak moss at any point to my nose. What interests me here is that there’s some creativity in here, nice contrasts and shades, masterfully concealed behind a conventional look; you do feel this “fresh woods” are definitely, entirely “2000s designer”, but still there’s something more, some elusive hints you keep coming back to smell. Maybe it’s that coffee note, which – if I detect it correctly – is just more of a sort of mellow, kind of roasted but also sweet and silky-powdery gourmandish suede note, as I said above. Or that sort of syrupy and fresh “tea-red pepper” note that comes and goes. All I can say is that this scent is... odd, in a positive way: it smells kind of dull at first, but if you pay attention and make some (well, actually “quite many”) efforts, it reveals a really interesting and complex texture. It smells like a conventional aromatic-fresh “boisé” at first, with a nice warm feel, and it’s undoubtedly a pleasant, effortlessly elegant crowpleaser: but there’s something which makes me think there has been quite some creativity and attentive craft behind this. It’s like if all these “conventional” notes are slightly displaced from their usual perspectives, making them all smell just a bit different. The fact that this hides behind an almost dull look, I don’t know if it’s intentional or a “faux pas” though. I still consider this compelling enough, pleasant and cozy, not boring at all, even if we just take it as a dull mainstream woody scent – the quality is good the same. The main flaw of this scent is that it is really too light and “thin” to make you able to appreciate all its qualities at the fullest – and it surely would deserve that. I appreciate the understatement here and overall I consider this a tad more intriguing and compelling than most of other “office woodies” to which this may be compared to; but still, it would have definitely needed a boost.

6,5-7/10
01st March, 2015
Salutation.

Close your eyes and think of the smell of a humid grassland on a crisp spring morning inhale the bracing air so green,so herbal,so brisk!then you have MIRACLE HOMME by LANCOME. Fresh, Interesting,Cute,Refined, Great,Harmonious,Subtle and Vibrant.

An unexpected freshness of oakmoss in the first, spicy notes of coffee in the heart and woody notes of vetiver in the base.in fact it is a fresh and clean blend with a masculine drydown. the drydown is really lovely for me.

MIRACLE HOMME is a perfect fragrance to take you from the office to an afternoon cup of coffee in SPRINGTIME. it is definitely a DAYTIME scent. if you are looking for a subtle scent you can not go wrong not only with this one but also with any fragrances by LANCOME.

Sillage?Interesting.

Longevity?Good on my skin.

7.25/10
21st October, 2014
Tony T Show all reviews
From the pyramid and perfumer you would think this would be a 4 star scent.Wrong.
As mentioned before this is a soft-subtle-boring scent.. I have bought and sold Miracle on and off for the past few years.. With it being discontinued sometimes it can fetch a nice penny. It's my SOTD that I will wash off very soon or take another shower.. It's opening is a slightly spicy/woody opening (Cedarwood).. Also I get some synthetic syrup that is not pleasing.. It ends with a bland coffee note and retains some of the woodiness.. The bad thing is that it's undectable after an hour or so and has no projection at all.. It could work in the office but that's it..
23rd January, 2014
a very pleasant but ultimately completely forgettable scent with lots of tea in it that lasts for about 10 minutes on my skin before disappearing into nothingness
09th October, 2012 (last edited: 16th April, 2014)

Add your review of Miracle Homme

Shop for Miracle Homme products online

Oops! Unable to talk to eBay. Let us know if this problem persists

Member images of Miracle Homme

There are no member images of Miracle Homme yet. Why not be the first?