Mojo by Austin Powers (1999)
    by Gendarme

Average Rating: 4

Based on 12 ratings

Mojo by Austin Powers Fragrance Notes

Mojo by Austin Powers information

Yeah Baby! The signature scent of Austin Powers. Groooovy!

Reviews of Mojo by Austin Powers

Showing 1 to of 6 reviews.
    positive 6 Positive Reviewsneutral No Neutral Reviews • negative No Negative Reviews

Sunsetspawn's avatar

Hmmm...

All the Gendarme scents are different variations on a good theme,

with Grabazzi being the exception, but not by much. This theme is also present in CK be.

I'm afraid I couldn't tell you if Mojo is more "sixties" than other Gendarmes, but I can tell you that it's a little "darker," and is more reminiscent of freshly cleaned linens than the other Gendarmes, which seem to more closely resemble soaps.

I've been told it's a sort of ethereal, muted, pleasant, yet obscure smell by other people who smelled it on me.

The bottom line is that it's very nice, but I've yet to thoroughly examine my bunch of Gendarme samples to determine how it really compares. I will say this, even if I like another Gendarme better, for $25 you can be damn sure that I shan't regret my Mojo purchase.

06 April, 2009

sjohnjay's avatar

I just bought a bottle of this @ gendarme.com (for a very reasonable price), and upon receiving it in the mail, was delighted and surprised it had an atomizer versus a splash top. This definitely has the identifying marks (in terms of scent) of being a gendarme product-i.e., prominent lavender accord in varying degrees of sweetness/freshness. Always subtle and dignified, never crisp or striking, but with a dubious longevity.

07 December, 2008

I can see why this was put in a splash bottle—it’s a scent made for slapping on in doses. I first transfered it to a decant spray bottle and the resulting spray was disappointing to say the least—I couldn’t believe what the other reviewers were saying about this. So I splashed it on in non-dispersed doses as I used to do with Old Spice after-shave. WOW! Citrus and lavender in a candy accord, backed up by a typically old fashioned jasmine note. We’re back in the 60’s here. Fun scent, nostalgic scent—quite reasonably priced.

17 May, 2006

zenpiper's avatar

Addendum: This stuff calls me back again and again; it has become a real favorite. Took some getting used to, but it makes me feel very happy to wear this. It lasts well, with a lovely glowing sweet scent.

10th March, 2006 (Last Edited: 27 July, 2006)

IPaidForThisName's avatar

I love this stuff. Everyone always asks about it. It’s also painfully fun to say “I am wearing Mojo!!” Mojo is a slightly sweet fragrance with an almost candied lavender accord. It’s also got clean/soapy accords throughout to be true to the Gendarme way. I like it a lot, and think it’s great for summer. It’s really too bad it’s a splash though.

22 September, 2005

deaconford's avatar

You can find this scent at gendarme.com,at A very nice price.I just received my bottle and I was kind of salty because it was A splash cologne.Other than that it's some nice smelling stuff which I will not wear until I buy A sprayer and transfer it.

02 July, 2003