Molinard Homme II (1996)
by Molinard

Molinard Homme II information

Year of Launch1996

About Molinard Homme II

Molinard Homme II is a masculine fragrance by Molinard. The scent was launched in 1996

Molinard Homme II fragrance notes

Reviews of Molinard Homme II

A fleeting citric opening that turns into a sweet woody note that is delightful.
The vanilla/honey combo may turn out too sweet for many, but honestly, it never becomes cloying. The wood note is mildly spicy and very pleasant. This is a very good fragrance that shows the high quality of the ingredients that went into it.
Of the three Molinard Homme fragrances, this is properly number 2, not as good as Molinard Homme I but a littlemore to my liking than Molinard Homme III (all three of very high ingredients quality indeed).
Longevity is just average while sillage is a tad over average.
It gets my thumbs up.
11th May, 2013
Powerful and unusual. I like it - it's good. It reminds me a little bit of Diesel Plus Plus.
10th February, 2013
Sweet yet very weak. A musky kind of sweet/ Almost doesn't even register even in the heat. I'd go with Body Kouros or something else even.
11th July, 2011
gmb Show all reviews
This seems to last well enough on me, but what lasts is a sweet, powdery bit of nothing interesting. I get a bit of mandarin at the opening, but no juniper or cedar. And quickly everything goes pretty much in the direction of baby powder. Not necessarily -cheap- baby powder, but still not particularly interesting.
29th June, 2011
funnyboy Show all reviews
Not very long lasting ,althiugh pleasant and sweet.I detct a hint of orange blossom.
To me it's a weaker version of Joop the original for men.
Dont think this is one of the best fragrances from Molinard.
I prefer Ambre and Habanita
25th September, 2009
vadim Show all reviews
Russian Federation
A dispirited extra-sugar take on the Body Kouros theme. Pass.
19th October, 2006

Add your review of Molinard Homme II

Shop for Molinard Homme II products online

Shop for Molinard Homme II at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Molinard Homme II

Member images of Molinard Homme II

There are no member images of Molinard Homme II yet. Why not be the first?