Molinard Homme III (1996)
by Molinard

Molinard Homme III information

Year of Launch1996

HouseMolinard

About Molinard Homme III

Molinard Homme III is a masculine fragrance by Molinard. The scent was launched in 1996

Molinard Homme III fragrance notes

Reviews of Molinard Homme III

I bought this ages ago, wore it once and promptly put it away in a drawer. Now I remember why. It starts off very unpleasantly chemical (although it's supposed to be a combination of lemon and garrigue herbs) and loud, and then thankfully settles down a bit, but the dry-down is a pretty unremarkable generic wood plus wet celery with just hints of the listed vetiver and patchouli. Luckily, it doesn't last very long, although while it does it makes its presence felt for a wide radius around the wearer. This is not a very popular or commercial scent but, to me, this pretty much sums up everything I dislike about contemporary commercial fragrances. It reminds me of the smell of airport tax free outlets.
16th August, 2014
This is a very nice scent, a spicy opening with a hint of lemon to fast developing into spicy woods. I believe it has more spices than just tarragon as listed here.
The drydown is a nice dirty vetiver with some cedar and spices to liven it up.
I like this perfume, but it doesn't last long, my initial impulse is to give it a neutral due to its short life, but I like the scent so much that I it would get a thumbs up from me regardless.
29th May, 2012
lightly citrus-spice and woodsy, VERY FLEETING, smelled like a cheap knock of Polo... and that's really it... very boring
07th December, 2010

Shop for Molinard Homme III products online

Shop for Molinard Homme III at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Molinard Homme III

Member images of Molinard Homme III

There are no member images of Molinard Homme III yet. Why not be the first?