Monsieur Galimard
by Galimard

Monsieur Galimard information

About Monsieur Galimard

Monsieur Galimard is a masculine fragrance by Galimard.

Monsieur Galimard fragrance notes

Reviews of Monsieur Galimard

Top: bergamot, lemon, lavender, tarragon
Mid: cinnamon, geranium, sage
Base: oak moss, sandalwood, musk
The Galimard site gives these additional fragrance notes. This is a very good woody fougère. I really like this sort of scent and this is good value and quality. There is a lovely opening of lemon, with aromatic lavender and herbal notes. Spice and herbal aromatic notes continue and develop. Excellent “ferny” notes are here, very well done. And then it settles into an attractive light wood. I find that the longevity is not great, but this is inexpensive enough to have reapplications without guilt.
18th April, 2008
A very great perfume. I bought one litre of it by internet and it arrived yesterday! It is really not an expensive perfume.

I know it since my youth when I was in Grasse for one day during my vacation in south france in 1990. I bought it and it became my favourite perfume then. I was really sad when it was finished.

It is a very fresh perfume which gives you a summer feeling. It is very long lasting! It is useable like a perfume in a vaporisator but also like an after shave. I got the one litre bottle yesterday and I can still remember the smell after 17 years.

Terragon is the most intensive note of this perfume. It gives the perfume a unique touch. Terragon is also not only a top note. You can smell it also after eight hours. But moss is also very intensive after some hours.

This is definitively a thump up for a really easy wearable summer perfume!
07th June, 2007
Let me give another review, two years later.
The best comparison for this scent is Hermès Équipage.
They smell virtually the same, although Monsieur Galimard is fresher, soapier.
Équipage is thicker, woodier and a little smoky.
21st July, 2004 (last edited: 12th October, 2006)

Add your review of Monsieur Galimard

Shop for Monsieur Galimard products online

Search Amazon for Monsieur Galimard

Member images of Monsieur Galimard

There are no member images of Monsieur Galimard yet. Why not be the first?