Monsieur Galimard
    by Galimard

Average Rating:

Monsieur Galimard Fragrance Notes

Monsieur Galimard information

Monsieur Galimard is a men's fragrance by Galimard.

Reviews of Monsieur Galimard

Showing 1 to of 3 reviews.
    positive 3 Positive Reviewsneutral No Neutral Reviews • negative No Negative Reviews

odysseusm's avatar

Top: bergamot, lemon, lavender, tarragon
    Mid: cinnamon, geranium, sage
    Base: oak moss, sandalwood, musk
    The Galimard site gives these additional fragrance notes. This is a very good woody fougère. I really like this sort of scent and this is good value and quality. There is a lovely opening of lemon, with aromatic lavender and herbal notes. Spice and herbal aromatic notes continue and develop. Excellent “ferny” notes are here, very well done. And then it settles into an attractive light wood. I find that the longevity is not great, but this is inexpensive enough to have reapplications without guilt.

18 April, 2008

tarant's avatar

Switzerland Switzerland

A very great perfume. I bought one litre of it by internet and it arrived yesterday! It is really not an expensive perfume.

I know it since my youth when I was in Grasse for one day during my vacation in south france in 1990. I bought it and it became my favourite perfume then. I was really sad when it was finished.

It is a very fresh perfume which gives you a summer feeling. It is very long lasting! It is useable like a perfume in a vaporisator but also like an after shave. I got the one litre bottle yesterday and I can still remember the smell after 17 years.

Terragon is the most intensive note of this perfume. It gives the perfume a unique touch. Terragon is also not only a top note. You can smell it also after eight hours. But moss is also very intensive after some hours.

This is definitively a thump up for a really easy wearable summer perfume!

07 June, 2007

Francois Blais's avatar

Let me give another review, two years later.
    The best comparison for this scent is Hermès Équipage.
    They smell virtually the same, although Monsieur Galimard is fresher, soapier.
    Équipage is thicker, woodier and a little smoky.

21st July, 2004 (Last Edited: 12 October, 2006)

Add your review of Monsieur Galimard