Moschino pour Homme (1990)
by Moschino

Moschino pour Homme information

Year of Launch1990

HouseMoschino
Parent CompanyEuroitalia

About Moschino pour Homme

Moschino pour Homme is a masculine fragrance by Moschino. The scent was launched in 1990

Moschino pour Homme fragrance notes

Reviews of Moschino pour Homme

Really nice potion! ;^> Reminds me a lot of Hermes Bel Ami and Creed’s Bois du Portugal, though having subtle distinctions that set it apart.

Long lasting, changing character in the wear cycle from spicy to a warmer quality. I prefer this to Uomo? Moschino, which is too soapy and weird for me.
10th March, 2017

One of the best in my collection, a great complex leather that is sophisticated, strong and virile. Previous notes descriptions are accurate along with very good projection and longevity.

I purchased a new in box sealed 100ml and the bottle is quite odd it's a vise versa bottle so it looks like it has a sprayer on both sides therefore can only be stored laying sideways. I keep it in it's box so it's not really a problem but not really practical, maybe a future collectable?

The last thing that I should mention is this is available at less than $1 per ml which is a steal and I'm sure this will be a sought after almost holy grail purchase in the future. Surprised it dosen't get more buzz from the community.
29th January, 2017
Just sublime.
02nd October, 2016 (last edited: 16th December, 2016)
Stardate: 20160713

A great spicy leather. But the best part is its development. Each stage is amazing from spicy to soapy to sweet. I just can't get enough of it.

And because it is so good it had to be discontinued. A pity.
Buy it. It is a steal at $1/ml.
13th July, 2016
I have worn this a few times from a decant, and it becomes fantastic as it develops. I have trouble smelling it initially, but after an hour or two, it blooms, and steals my heart, and makes me smile in the aura of its scent bubble. It smells classic, not modern. It transports me back to well before 1990 when it was released.

I think it's the carnation in the heart of this that I love, and that it's initially masked in the opening, perhaps by the mace.
04th July, 2016 (last edited: 03rd September, 2016)
This is a perfume that every man needs to have in his wardrobe. It is still available, comparatively inexpensive, and holds a top spot with all the greats. No fakery, no calone, no cheap leather. Just honest to goodness balanced perfume.
Lavender, Moss, Carnation, Leather delight.
If you find the EDT a little heavy, it is EDP performance, the Vintage After Shave is like today's EDT.
29th December, 2015 (last edited: 13th December, 2016)

Add your review of Moschino pour Homme

Shop for Moschino pour Homme products online

Search Amazon for Moschino pour Homme

Member images of Moschino pour Homme

There are no member images of Moschino pour Homme yet. Why not be the first?