Nautica Classic (1992)

PerfumerRobert Gaudelli
Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Beauty
Parent Company at launchHalston Borghese

About Nautica Classic

Nautica Classic is a masculine fragrance by Nautica. The scent was launched in 1992 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Robert Gaudelli

Nautica Classic fragrance notes

Reviews of Nautica Classic

This is more suitable for a Insect Repellent spray. Synthetic, cheap and horrible.
10th December, 2014
Still one of my most enjoyed fragrances and body spray. Among all that I own, this one never fails to elicit awesomeness. No need to analyze this as I thoroughly enjoy it. Always have. So natural and easy to wear. It is enigmatic and alluring with a cleanness unparalleled by most. Very unique.
21st December, 2013
Is this dated? Yes!
Are there better aquatics out there? Yes!
Is the projection and longevity sketchy? Yes!
Do I love this? Absolutely!

I first encountered this scent (and/or Joop!) in the early 1990s when I was in high school, and it brings back many fond memories of my teenage years. I would douse myself with this scent and go hangout at the mall with my buddies where we would strut around and try (in vain) to pick up girls. WE thought we were hot stuff, despite the fact that we had to call my mom for a ride.

This scent is pure 90s in it full aquatic glory. This and Cool Water are my coming of age scents. There are much better frags out there, but this is cheap and does the job. I just picked up a 3.4 oz bottle at Mrshalls for $16. For this price, I say it's a steal! Even if I only wore it one or twice, it is woth it!
15th May, 2013
I like it. It's a true aquatic (duhhh it's called nautica lol). Perfect for everyday use or when you don't wanna use your good stuff I suppose. Good for any age really. Nautica Blue is better and lighter.
05th December, 2012
cerjr Show all reviews
This was my first-ever cologne purchase, as a teenager. It was simple, smelled light and fresh, and was perfect for me at that time. Even into my college years I found it made a perfect weekend fragrance for a hot summer. Very light when compared to the popular ones of the time, slightly complex, but included a rough citrus on the opening and a mix of musk after it dried down. Longevity, as others have mentioned, was short.

No regrets here, but not something I would turn to now. It was perfect for the time.
09th June, 2012
It is ok. I tried it, it was just meh. Nice, but not my style and not the scent I want to broadcast as a projection of myself. I wouldn't pay money for this. It didnt smell bad, just meh.
20th May, 2012

Add your review of Nautica Classic

Shop for Nautica Classic products online

Shop for Nautica Classic at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Nautica Classic

Member images of Nautica Classic

There are no member images of Nautica Classic yet. Why not be the first?