Nightflight (1992)
    by Joop!

Nightflight Fragrance Notes

Nightflight information

A fresh fougere fragrance by Joop! The bottle is similar in style to Joop! Homme but it's midnight blue with a star pattern. The scent is designed to envoke the "mystery, magic and refreshment of a sparkling midnight blue night."

Shop for Nightflight products online

Reviews of Nightflight

Showing 1 to 6 of 51 reviews.

MrMookie's avatar
    MrMookie

The kind player

Nightflight was my first "more expensive" purchase in the early nineties, this scent is made in a era of remarkable ones instead of the mainstream scents nowadays.

Nightflight in my opinon is the grandmother of the Fruity Fresh and Spicy group as it starts clear and sweet but drops quickly into a deeper spicy one but in a very kind and sweet way (not sugarsweet)

When the deeper almond and tonka comes in making this one an odd one instead of the lineair aquatics from that time.

I always thought this scent was meant for the more softer type of guys , guys who really care about women not the players.

Thumbs up for this classic one.

Pros: Strong and fruity
    Cons:

26 August, 2013

Mandrake's avatar
    Mandrake
    Venezuela Venezuela

Another great alternative and offer the house Joop!. A fragrance fresh starts, even looking a little generic, but that gradually evolves and special sensual tones. To take into account. In my soapy skin turns from start to finish, but only on my skin, so neutral vote.

18 January, 2013

's avatar

Lots of fruity lavender with good lasting power and great sillage. But it doesnt work with my skin... Smells too synthetic when dries down.

25 October, 2012

The_Cologneist's avatar
    The_Cologneist

Not that good. In my attempts to find a great designer pineapple fragrance, I stumbled upon Nighflight. It opens up with a lemon, bergamot, and pineapple. In a sense, it reminds me of a pineapple lifesavers candy, which would have been okay, if this fish like note wasn't accompanied with it. This same repulsive note that I have encountered in many designer fragrances over the years. For me to pretend it's not there is just impossible, as I am extremely critical with smell.

However, once it eventually dies down, I am left a decent amber, sandalwood and light fruity dry down. Not the worst pineapple note, but not the greatest either, similar to that in Avatar, which is an excellent cheapy, that is ruined by this fishy fruity note. These 2 fragrances actually smell quite similar to one another, I do prefer Avatar for sure. In terms of pineapple fragrances, thus far, Jaguar Vision's pineapple note is the best I have smelled, but it doesn't last very long. It's very much like the pineapple note from the good batched of Aventus.

Nightflight lasts a good 8 hours on my skin, with strong projection in the first 2 hours, and mild projection throughout the life of the fragrance. Actually.. very good in the projection department, and never cloying or overpowering. The smell itself just doesn't work for me.

01st September, 2012

nightcutter's avatar
    nightcutter

This smells a lot like Azzaro Chrome.
    It is virtually identical.
    It's nice but nothing special.

^
    Edit.
    I have change my mind. After a few more wearings this is much better than Chrome. Opening note though does have the same fruity and aquatic metal vibe that becomes so vile with chrome. But thanfully with Nightflight it disappears quick.

I like this a lot now. It's a cousin to Cool Water in the sense that both CW and Nightflight are cool, sweet and powdery.

Nightflight actually reminds me much more of Alain Delon Pharos - a favourtie scent of mine that is now discontinued. So I am glad I have discovered Nightflight. Very glad in fact. Changed to 'thumbs up'!

09 April, 2012 (Last Edited: 24 July, 2012)

RobbieX's avatar
    RobbieX

A great fragrance. Well blended and evolves on your skin. Very fresh, fruity and soapy. Excellent stuff!!

07 April, 2012