Nightflight (1992)

Nightflight information

Year of Launch1992

HouseJoop!

About Nightflight

A fresh fougere fragrance by Joop! The bottle is similar in style to Joop! Homme but it's midnight blue with a star pattern. The scent is designed to envoke the "mystery, magic and refreshment of a sparkling midnight blue night."

Nightflight fragrance notes

Reviews of Nightflight

This is a really great scent, fresh as morning dew. I first picked up a bottle in the mid 90's in the original Joop years and loved it so much it found its way back into my collection now. Nightflight still has that mesmerizing first hit that keeps me coming back for more.
06th March, 2015
Starts with a crisp and acidic rush of citrus and pineapple, then BOO! Joop Homme comes charging out of the mist, then more fresh and sweet fruits, then BOO again, then...you get the picture. if you do enjoy Joop Homme you will like Nightflight more than I do.
08th April, 2014
The kind player

Nightflight was my first "more expensive" purchase in the early nineties, this scent is made in a era of remarkable ones instead of the mainstream scents nowadays.

Nightflight in my opinon is the grandmother of the Fruity Fresh and Spicy group as it starts clear and sweet but drops quickly into a deeper spicy one but in a very kind and sweet way (not sugarsweet)

When the deeper almond and tonka comes in making this one an odd one instead of the lineair aquatics from that time.

I always thought this scent was meant for the more softer type of guys , guys who really care about women not the players.

Thumbs up for this classic one.

Pros: Strong and fruity
Cons:

26th August, 2013
Another great alternative and offer the house Joop!. A fragrance fresh starts, even looking a little generic, but that gradually evolves and special sensual tones. To take into account. In my soapy skin turns from start to finish, but only on my skin, so neutral vote.
18th January, 2013
Lots of fruity lavender with good lasting power and great sillage. But it doesnt work with my skin... Smells too synthetic when dries down.
25th October, 2012
Not that good. In my attempts to find a great designer pineapple fragrance, I stumbled upon Nighflight. It opens up with a lemon, bergamot, and pineapple. In a sense, it reminds me of a pineapple lifesavers candy, which would have been okay, if this fish like note wasn't accompanied with it. This same repulsive note that I have encountered in many designer fragrances over the years. For me to pretend it's not there is just impossible, as I am extremely critical with smell.

However, once it eventually dies down, I am left a decent amber, sandalwood and light fruity dry down. Not the worst pineapple note, but not the greatest either, similar to that in Avatar, which is an excellent cheapy, that is ruined by this fishy fruity note. These 2 fragrances actually smell quite similar to one another, I do prefer Avatar for sure. In terms of pineapple fragrances, thus far, Jaguar Vision's pineapple note is the best I have smelled, but it doesn't last very long. It's very much like the pineapple note from the good batched of Aventus.

Nightflight lasts a good 8 hours on my skin, with strong projection in the first 2 hours, and mild projection throughout the life of the fragrance. Actually.. very good in the projection department, and never cloying or overpowering. The smell itself just doesn't work for me.
01st September, 2012

Add your review of Nightflight

Shop for Nightflight products online

Shop for Nightflight at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Nightflight

Member images of Nightflight

There are no member images of Nightflight yet. Why not be the first?