Nightflight (1992)

PerfumerPierre Bourdon
Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Prestige
Parent Company at launchBenckiser > Lancaster Group

About Nightflight

A fresh fougere fragrance by Joop! The bottle is similar in style to Joop! Homme but it's midnight blue with a star pattern. The scent is designed to envoke the "mystery, magic and refreshment of a sparkling midnight blue night."

Nightflight fragrance notes

Reviews of Nightflight

I blind bought this just a month ago after reading a lot of reviews on it. I'm not fond of the opening at all. Stay away from any human interaction for at least an hour after spraying this. The initial projection from just 2 sprays is quite enormous.

The drydown is AMAZING, and the sillage is great as you'd expect from Joop!. It's suited for a nice summer evening, maybe even during the daytime in spring.

I'll give it a 8/10 because of the drydown and 12+hours longevity. There are better summer juices out there, but for the money it's a steal.

Bottle batch code: 6287 (October 2016)

WARNING - anything more than 3 sprays is guaranteed to repel everyone around you. Stick to 2 sprays and you should be golden for 12 hours.
27th August, 2018
TeeEm Show all reviews
I bought it in 1994 just to try...
Light, sweet, non citrus, nice synthetic smell
Lowish longevity and low projection, I used it infrequently in the daytime until it run out and never bought again...

06th January, 2018
This one was a surprisingly pleasant alternative to the original, which I found to be sickly, cloyingly sweet and too "young" a scent for me. Nightflight is bold, fresh, and lasts a LONG time. The citrus in this one is dominant, with a sustaining powdery quality that doesn't relent. Worth a try!
03rd December, 2016
I used to wear this in my second year of college in 2002. It has a very nice fruity scent. The Indian ladies around me in the UAE also seemed to like the scent too and the sandalwood would probably be the reason why!

I'd love to try it again if it has a matching deodorant and is available in India.
29th November, 2016
Nightflight was a date night staple of mine back in the 90s. It was well received then and I got curious to see if it still had any magic 20 years later, so I bought a mini bottle and put it into a spray atomizer to see if I still liked it. To my surprise, it doesn't smell dated like some scents from the past. Its still fresh and sweet, with just a little spice. Wife said she liked it to, so I'm happy I still have some of this on hand. Projects very well and lasts all day on me. Probably suits summer best because I don't think of this as "heavy" but could be nice in colder months as well.
27th July, 2016
Thrilled to pieces to find that I could get my hands on a cute little bottle of Nightflight, and even more thrilled to find I'm not the only fan! I was half expecting that it wouldn't appeal to me, almost 25 years later, but I still have the nostalgic soft spot for the synthetic, soapy-clean fragrances of my pre-teen years. This was the first fragrance I found and chose!
I also detest Cool Water, and while there's am undeniable link, this is just so much more appealing.
The opening of bergamot, green/underripe citrus, and undeniably synthetic soapy "blue"-ness is... Well, not "sublime", but wonderful. I'm going to continue wearing this, because I am completely missing the pineapple here. It dries down into coumarin/tonka/almondine (like almond extract) on my skin but without making my teeth hurt.
Fantastically fake. Love it!
03rd June, 2016

Add your review of Nightflight

Shop for Nightflight products online

Shop for Nightflight at online perfumeries

VINTAGE RARE JOOP NIGHT FLIGHT 0.17OZ. MINI FOR MEN NEW

JOOP ! Night flight Men 2.5 oz After Shave Balm RARE

End Date: Sunday Jan-20-2019 16:32:16 PST
Buy It Now for only: $28.42
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Joop ! Nightflight Eau de Toilette 2.5 oz 4.2 oz EDT for Men / Him Natural Spray

End Date: Monday Jan-21-2019 18:33:50 PST

Joop ! Nightflight 2.5 oz 75ml Spray Men

End Date: Sunday Jan-27-2019 10:27:43 PST
Buy It Now for only: $49.95

Member images of Nightflight

There are no member images of Nightflight yet. Why not be the first?