Nine Flags: Germany - Live Oak (1965)
by Colton

Nine Flags: Germany - Live Oak information

Year of Launch1965
AvailabilityDiscontinued

HouseColton

About Nine Flags: Germany - Live Oak

Nine Flags: Germany - Live Oak is a masculine fragrance by Colton. The scent was launched in 1965

Nine Flags: Germany - Live Oak fragrance notes

Reviews of Nine Flags: Germany - Live Oak

Germany - Live Oak is my favorite of the original Nine Flags, and I've never come across anything else that smells quite like it. It's a woody chypre with an opening blast of freshness that reminds me of a morning walk in the forest, with sunlight filtered through the trees. Bergamot and lime are present in the opening, with vetiver, oakmoss and black forest pine, along with sandalwood, cedar, patchouli and musk. The play between the fresh and earthy notes is what I find especially enjoyable and unique. Eau Sauvage and Terre d'Hermes both have it too, but in a very different way.
03rd June, 2016
DWFII Show all reviews
I remember this fondly from my high school and college days. I have been looking for something like it for over forty years. Now that I have found basenotes I guess i have stopped looking and have maybe even changed the direction of my gaze Ia little) but this was sure a great fragrance and a big step up from Aqua Velva or Old Spice for a teenager in the '60's and '70's. I wish I could smell and wear it again.
20th December, 2009

Add your review of Nine Flags: Germany - Live Oak

Shop for Nine Flags: Germany - Live Oak products online

Search Amazon for Nine Flags: Germany - Live Oak

Member images of Nine Flags: Germany - Live Oak

There are no member images of Nine Flags: Germany - Live Oak yet. Why not be the first?