Ô pour Homme (1997)

75ml EdT
    50ml EdT
    $50.17*
    75ml EdT
    (*converted from GBP 29.99)

Reviews of Ô pour Homme

Showing 1 to 6 of 7 reviews.

rbaker's avatar

Bergamot, orange and mint in the opening are like a bold-printed headline: this is a traditional summer scent! A flowery note with sandal and bamboo develops later on, with a mild light amber note on a grassy background in the base. I never found it to be especially harsh, neither on the paper strip nor on my skin, and more on the elegant side This is it then: a bit mainstream without any dazzling surprises and no chi-chi componenent, just a well-made well-blended versatile scent - and there is nothing wrong with that. Adequate silage and projection with a good longevity of five hours on my skin.

12 March, 2014

Pollux's avatar

Argentina Argentina

Green means, in this case, a sharp, pungent, aggresive feeling to the nose. It shares much of the same character of scents launched in the 1990's and easily found everywhere. Reviewers mention ginger, I can get bergamot on a very linear, straightforward way. I expected the drydown imporving it, and it does after one or two hours.

Get the traditional Ô, which is better blended. Subtler and fresher, in no way less masculine due to this.

09 July, 2009

odysseusm's avatar

(oops, I posted this on the women's version, here is where it should be!)
    O pour Homme is green, fresh, a bit floral but not sweet. It develops a grassy character. This is a light chypre. Some have called it cold, harsh, sharp – I don’t find it so frosty. It is cool and quiet. It may have rosemary and vetiver in it. I don’t detect any ginger. Nothing extraordinary here, but it is pleasing.

16 December, 2007

silk4ever's avatar

My first cologne that I actually liked that is discontinued. I knew there was a woman's makeup company who came out with a good cologne from a sample I got and finally, here it is...but alas...it did not survive. One of the best male florals I smelled.

24 July, 2007

Very green, a bit cold and harsh more than a bit sharp—Ô Pour Homme comes on strong. I’m not a fan of sharp green scents and this one is as sharp and green as I’ve experienced. I agree with Marlen that there is too much ginger—and the ginger contributes significantly to the sharpness and coldness of the fragrance. I believe that this fragrance needs a good dose of warmth added to it. It’s a well-made scent and it does have acceptable longevity—it is just too sharp and cold for me.

06 April, 2007

scenteur7's avatar

Citric green notes and ginger. Reminds me of a cross between Sung Hei and Givenchy Greenergy. Ultimately a little too much ginger for me, slightly harsh.

15 January, 2006

Add your review of Ô pour Homme

Search for on eBay United States

O Pour Homme Lancome 1.7 oz / 50 ml. Eau De Toilette Spray *Unboxed (sku:14628)
    • Listing Type: eBay Store