by Demeter Fragrance Library

Ocean information

HouseDemeter Fragrance Library
Parent CompanyFreedom Marketing Group

About Ocean

Ocean is a shared / unisex perfume by Demeter Fragrance Library.

Reviews of Ocean

It smells nothing like the ocean. But I like it. It's very pleasant, a tiny bit sweet, and with something in it that is a bit like incense - along the lines of Creed Vintage Tabarome. It does not last very long, but the dry down leaves a lovely and inviting scent. It's my go-to fragrance these days.
13th March, 2011
Ahhhhhhh I totally love this perfume. I only wear light fresh scents, and this is perfect for those of you that like a very green light perfume. I also recommend Swimming Pool and Salt Air by Demeter. You get a big bang for your buck with their scent line.
29th May, 2010
OH, how I Love the scent of this perfume! I actually am glad it is not wildly popular; I don't want to smell it on everyone I meet.
Perhaps the chemistry of my body and the scent work well; I just Adore it. Am on my way to purchase More, actually~ YaY!!! : D
10th March, 2009

I donít know what it is about this scent, but itís one of the few Demeters that I feel strongly negative about. I get some salt; I get an awful lot of synthetics that I donít find very attractive. I get a bit of dusty something, or is that supposed to be the sand? Then thereís that rotting smell that has been mentionedÖ I donít mind that smell when Iím at the ocean but I do mind the version of it that I smell with this fragrance. Iím a fan of most Demeters, but not this one.
22nd November, 2008
Tanning skin, salt, ozone, wet sand, marine water... and just a touch of seaweed? Driftwood? A highly wonderful, amazing marine/beach scent that is most likely highly underrated because it's a Demeter. But surprise! The longevity is GREAT. The smell, while simple and without much evolution, lasts in its entireity for hours and hours. Recommended for beachy lovers!
10th May, 2007
I don't really like the ocean or the smell of it much. I think it mostly smells like rottening seaweed and seafood. I much prefer lakes and streams. Demeter's Ocean sure smells rottening, but not like the ocean, more like a compost pile. After about a minute it changes into a bitter vetivery scent much like the drydown of Firefly. Utterly horrible, just like decaying plants.
29th July, 2006

Add your review of Ocean

Shop for Ocean products online

Search Amazon for Ocean

Member images of Ocean

There are no member images of Ocean yet. Why not be the first?