Old Spice Fresh Scent (1980)
by Procter & Gamble (originally by Shulton)

Old Spice Fresh Scent information

Year of Launch1980
AvailabilityDiscontinued

HouseProcter & Gamble
Originally byShulton

About Old Spice Fresh Scent

Old Spice Fresh Scent is a masculine fragrance by Procter & Gamble. The scent was launched in 1980

Reviews of Old Spice Fresh Scent

This review is for P & G OS Fresh aftershave lotion. I love the citrusy vibe from this. Reminds me of juicy bitter oranges. Unfortunately OS Fresh isn't available officially in The UK but I managed to get some imported from The USA via Amazon. Sadly, it no longer appears on the OS website which would indicate to me that P & G are discontinuing this version also. If you like citrus fragrances, I'd say get this while you can. I know other people have said they don't like it. I think it's great. At least to my untrained nose anyway. :-p
24th January, 2014
I tried this product for a time in the '80s, when I was in junior high, and didn't think too much of the smell. P&G needs to bring this Old Spice scent and approve it greatly.
06th December, 2013
Better than the tired old hack of a classic. I love the sharp citrus on top with the ambergris. A very cold water Pacific Ocean feel. Like a shipwreck off the coast that just missed the light house beacon by a few miles. Old Spice Fresh has something to say. Unlike his stuffy older brother who moon lights as a stand in to Johnson's baby powder, Old Spice Fresh has more character and far more depth, only seen by thoughs who are willing to break the "fuddy duddy" matrix.
06th April, 2013
Back on the market and reformulated in the United States. Still should be avoided, some things never change. Has a putrid scent that simply leaves me dumbfounded that it has replaced Old Spice Pure Sport in almost every drugstore and grocer as the alternative 2nd flavor to the classic scent. Stay Away!
26th January, 2011
Good thing this has been retired. Smelled just like Desenex foot powder, but not quite as pleasant.
15th January, 2007

Add your review of Old Spice Fresh Scent

Shop for Old Spice Fresh Scent products online

Search Amazon for Old Spice Fresh Scent

Member images of Old Spice Fresh Scent

There are no member images of Old Spice Fresh Scent yet. Why not be the first?