Opera IV (2000)

Year of Launch2000

HouseRoberto Capucci
Parent CompanyWeruska & Joel

About Opera IV

Opera IV is a masculine fragrance by Roberto Capucci. The scent was launched in 2000

Reviews of Opera IV

I've worn R de Capucci for years,but fancied a change.
I managed to win a 50ml EDT on eBay for just £5.00.
Initially I was not impressed with the slightly harsh opening notes,but given time this develops into a very wearable,green/woody but not unique fragrance.
A lighter version of Halston Z-14 or Rochas Lui sprang to mind,but that might be the peppery carnation notes.
Longevity is good.
Projection could be better.

A thumbs up from me,but I still prefer R de Capucci.
16th August, 2012
Interesting aromatic, lightly fruity, herbal rose fragrance and dries down into a very light mossy woods. I find this similar to Z Zegna or Casran by Chopard. Light and refreshing but doesn't seem to last long on my skin.
25th September, 2009
I swear this must be Higher by Dior in a different bottle and a little less stated. HOWEVER, it lasts much, MUCH longer on the skin than Higher!! Given that simple fact, it gets a thumbs up!!! That being said . . . it's still nothing too special (see my review of Higher), but, nonetheless, I'm glad I have it. Why? It is sooo vastly different than any other offering in the vastly underrated Capucci collection. THAT alone makes it special. MORE CAPUCCI!!!
21st November, 2007

Add your review of Opera IV

Shop for Opera IV products online

Shop for Opera IV at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Opera IV

Member images of Opera IV

There are no member images of Opera IV yet. Why not be the first?