Orange Spice (1950)

Year of Launch1950

HouseCreed
Parent CompanyCreed

About Orange Spice

Created for one of England's most flambuoyant dramatists and authors of the 1800's.

Orange Spice fragrance notes

Reviews of Orange Spice

Just take Creed's Citrus Bigarrade and add some cinnamon and peppery spices, and you now have...Creed's Orange Spice!

This is a citrus-spice scent that has a surprising level of longevity, which is not typical of citrus scents in general. There is an interesting soapiness which I think comes from the exotic ambergris in the base.

Masculine and pleasant throughout the wear cycle. Orange Spice, if you can find a sample / bottle, definitely is worth checking out!!
18th September, 2018
I finally got a hold of some Creed Orange Spice, and I must say it was worth the wait. This is a wonderful blend of orange, neroli, bergamot and well...spices. I guess the slight animalic comes from the bad breath vibe one gets from ambergris, but it definitely doesn't smell like that in Orange Spice. This is completely posh and well groomed in nature in my opinion. A true gentleman's fragrance to be sure. Wish I had a big flacon of the stuff! There is a soapy aspect that smells like the old powder hand soap I remember in grade school many years ago, but it doesn't detract, sits in the back nicely and only adds to the overall enjoyment for me. I do believe I could wear Orange Spice everyday! I wish Creed would re-release this with no changes to the formula. A true classic!
26th August, 2018
2 big thumbs up...I love citrus and I love Kouros...this is the best of both worlds...opens with a blast of animalic/spicy/aromatic orange in your face...yes,it does have an antiquated vibe, but it matters not to me...I couldn't care less if a fragrance smells old when it smells this good and brings me olfactory pleasure...i picture the room and sheets smelling like this after a hot and passionate menage a trois between Kouros/New York/Habit Rouge...
just don't understand why the good stuff gets vaulted and discontinued...
06th February, 2018
Vintage Kouros' progenitor for sure. Smells like a men's public toilet...in the best possible way. The difference between OS and vintage Kouros though is that vintage Kouros lasts FOREVER as it were, whereas OS spares you the misery by quickly becoming a skin scent in the typical Creed manner, as if trying to be a gentleman about it.

A must by for Kouros lovers.

19th November, 2016
A discontinued gem of the Creed line, Orange Spice is, as its name suggests, an orange-dominant scent with slightly spicy elements. It's far more orange than spicy, and there are woody elements as well--some cedar, if I had to guess, since it's relatively soft in the dry down.

I wouldn't argue that Orange Spice is an overly complicated scent, but it's a great mix---the correct proportion of orange, which I can find overwhelming in orange-intensive fragrances (i.e. Millesime Imperial, Arancia di Capri). I could see this working year-round and dressed up or down, as well.

In short, its advertisement is fair, as the scent is essentially a longer-lasting citrus scent. Medium projection for an EDP (or EDT, as this is an older Creed scent), but very good longevity. Not one of Creed's absolute best but it's a fun orange versatile scent.

7 out of 10
22nd January, 2016
revtil Show all reviews
I absolutely love the retro vibe Orange Spice gives off and enjoy the fact that it seems so different to any other Creed. When you smell this fragrance you can definitely tell it was from another era. Beware though, this fragrance has two personalities depending on when you wear it. In the summer I get a very dirty, animalic, and intense opening. It reminds me of civet layered over a synthetic orange. It's powerful and takes ages to dry down into a warm, spicy, ambergris. I think it's a bit overwhelming for warmer weather, but if you do decide to wear it, make sure and use minimal sprays (1-2)

OS is a very different beast in colder weather, and luckily I live in Seattle, so I can enjoy this for several months out of the year. I still get a bit of the animalic accord when spraying, but it's really about the beautiful citrus and neroli here. In the winter it reminds of it's offspring, Neroli Sauvage, but with way more projection and power. NS barely lasts 15 minutes on my skin, whereas Orange Spice lasts a full 8 hours, or even more. It dries down to masculine fruity and soapy accord.
16th December, 2015

CREED Orange Spice eau de toilette spray 75 ml

End Date: Sunday Apr-7-2019 12:42:00 PDT
Buy It Now for only: $350.00
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Orange Spice - Creed Rare Vaulted 100% Authentic Sample. Discontinued. Free Ship

End Date: Monday Apr-8-2019 9:50:33 PDT