ParadisoInferno for Men (2001)
by Benetton

ParadisoInferno for Men information

Year of Launch2001

HouseBenetton
Parent CompanySelective Beauty > Selective Beauty Fashion and Lifestyle division
Parent Company at launchSAB

About ParadisoInferno for Men

ParadisoInferno for Men is a masculine fragrance by Benetton. The scent was launched in 2001

Reviews of ParadisoInferno for Men

It's nice and unique fragrance. I wish it had more longevity. It's overall a green fragrance with a hint of lime. perfect for Autumn. for the low price I would recommend trying.
29th August, 2012
Bigsly Show all reviews
The gardenia is very strong with my skin chemistry and stays in the forefront. The background is mostly a dry, peppery/spicy incense. This is not complex, but it is effective. Essentially, the idea is the interplay between these two elements. The gardenia is a bit heavy - wet and earthy, so it's not "feminine." Most dry incense fragrances have a strong wood element, which is something that irritates me, so I'm glad I found this one (I also don't have any gardenia-dominant fragrances). It is natural and has good longevity (I got a little on my shirt, which I think is a good idea with this one). Projection/sillage is moderate, which is probably necessary with this kind of idea. i don't think I've tried and others from this company, and I haven't heard anything good about their fragrances, but this one is quite good, regardless of its retail price.
30th October, 2010
Love the anise, that's happens with this parfum , leaves on your skin anise at the beginning, then the spicy clove scent floating around you and last for hours.
All it's perfect but the bottle, it's horrible, black cheap plastic.. eeeew !!!
20th February, 2009
I'm a huge fan of clove frags and so I'd expected a wild and spicy ride on this pony. What I got instead was an average mass market frag whose lack of spiciness was exceeded only by its lacky of complexity and general interest.

I'll pass.
26th December, 2007
CoL Show all reviews
Very suprised by this one! Lovely warm scent with a mild (well I think so!) clove note to it. Rather well made for such an inexpensive scent. Thumbs up for this!
06th August, 2005 (last edited: 15th September, 2005)
Heady with a nice clove aroma. It's more of a night scent imo. Darker, reminds me of a forest with its earthy texture. Smooth and deep, dark clove. Very unique and I do enjoy it.
20th December, 2004 (last edited: 21st December, 2004)

Add your review of ParadisoInferno for Men

Shop for ParadisoInferno for Men products online

Search Amazon for ParadisoInferno for Men

Member images of ParadisoInferno for Men

There are no member images of ParadisoInferno for Men yet. Why not be the first?