Pasha (1992)
by Cartier

Pasha information

Year of Launch1992

About Pasha

Pasha de Cartier is a lasting fresh aromatic fragrance. Pasha contains notes of mint, lavender and sandalwood.

Pasha fragrance notes

Reviews of Pasha

Stardate 20161018:

A good affordable classic masculine aromatic fougere.

This is one of the few cases where reformulation is well done and you should be fine with any version. The vintage is smoother but new one projects more. They both last a workday. The spicy note is more prominent in the current version whereas the base in vintage shines through more as spices take a back stage. So if that cumin BO note bothers you, vintage might work better for you.

The structure is that of an aromatic fougere and if you have tried Safari, Tsar, Jazz you should know what to expect.

Can be had for under $30/100ml - a no brainer.

18th October, 2016
Lavender, lemon and mint top notes create a slightly sour (grapefruit) effect, that although clean on my skin, can tend to run animalistic for some. A base of sandalwood and oakmoss finish off a traditional woody fougere composition that has huge sillage and longevity. The lavender drives the scent, and at times can seem biting when paired with the citrus and mint. Pasha behaves badly if over applied, so it's better to go light on the trigger and allow the scent to settle. If you're skin is like mine, you'll get an elegant and sophisticated woody aromatic fougere.

Pasha reminds me of one of my favorites from the same era, Ralph Lauren Safari, without the eucalyptus note and with the lavender turned up. I could easily own both though, with Safari for denim and boots and Pasha for white shirt and tie.

Pasha was a favorite work scent of my Dad's as well, so a Thumbs Up from me.
17th February, 2016
Can't say I smell Tsar in this but Drakkar Noir? Yes, a certain similarity but only up close.

The opening of this is quite lemony and within a matter of 10 seconds a spicy note appears, rather unusual. Some describe it as "pissy", others compare it with body odour. I'd have to say potentially the latter is correct but oddly it smells rather good.

You WILL most certainly be noticed wearing this. Go mad with it and you will annoy people. Go carefully with it and it may well work. I get the feeling that this is one of those fragrances that reacts with its wearer more so than your typical fragrance. Wearer beware!

By no means aquatic or even particularly modern. Then again I wouldn't call it classic either. It's Cartier, it's different and perhaps that's what it's all about.

A welcome addition to my collection and an improvement on the bottle of Santos I used to own which I didn't much care for.
08th June, 2015

what a nice woody aromatic scent.distinctive and different!but this is not for every one and not for every day wear.Great for night or formal occasions in autumn/winter.

Pasha is perfect for classic dandy man.this scent makes me feel confident.Good sillage and it is truly a CARTIER Because is unforgettable.

Longevity?Very Good on my skin.

16th December, 2014
Pasha opens with caraway, mint and lavender and eventually ends up with a nice base of sandalwood and oakmoss. Somehow, for me, the smell of Pasha is an epitome of a classic aftershave. It's spicy, woody, elegant and well controlled, it inspires confidence in a delicate and sophisticated way. Rather good indeed.
28th August, 2014
Pasha by Cartier is a fragrance I have been using since it was introduced. I wear it to work once in a while (just a spray or two) and sometimes in the evenings when I go out. It lasts a long time on me. It is my favorite fragrance from the Cartier line. A true classic!!
28th July, 2014

Add your review of Pasha

Shop for Pasha products online

Shop for Pasha at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Pasha

Member images of Pasha

There are no member images of Pasha yet. Why not be the first?