Pasha Fraîcheur Menthe (2000)
by Cartier

Pasha Fraîcheur Menthe information

Year of Launch2000

HouseCartier
PerfumerMark Buxton

About Pasha Fraîcheur Menthe

Based on Pasha, with an empasis on the mint. Very refreshing and stimulating.

Reviews of Pasha Fraîcheur Menthe

Tested over 3 days from a 2ml sample.
Light, fresh opening. To be honest I was expecting more obvious mint, whereas here the dominant note is lavender. This was a disappointment for me, as I've long been in search of a stunning mint fragrance, and I had been hoping this would be "the one": it isn't. Having said that it's a pleasant, elegant, barbershop (due to the lavender) scent with a classy feel to it.
The problem for me is that I was after something different and outstanding. This is very expensive stuff, so for me it needs to stand out to justify the price. A good example of a pricy scent with mint that I believe stands up for itself and it's price is Russian Tea by Masque. Pasha FM is like a lot of generic lavender-based male fragrances from around the turn of the century, with that unmistakable sort of watery, metallic after taste. I think someone likened it to Hypnose; I agree. For a classy lavender I'd prefer something like Azzarro, which I already own.
So, nice as it goes for a safe, fresh summery daytime office scent go for a nice, smart, conservative guy, but not remarkable, and not worth the price tag, in my humble opinion.
Sillage and longevity both soft to moderate.
My search for the perfect mint continues.....
January 2016
04th January, 2016
bFlay Show all reviews
Opens with a sinus blasting mint that is arctic in its coolness and far too abrasive for a personal scent. After several minutes, a slight orange oil bitterness comes forward followed quickly by an herbal note that is more green salad than clean cologne. This is basically an obnoxious loudfragrance that breaks down to oily herbs and mint then disipates to almost nothing (except mint) within an hour. Bad mix of notes, badly formulated.
28th January, 2015
rbaker Show all reviews
The opening of coriander, mint, labdanum and mandarin is gently freshening and warm, with lavender and an extremely smooth and soft patchouli added in the drydown. Delightful. A gentle green mossy component signals the begin of the base, where a lovely exotic wood aroma is added. Very soft, smooth with the mint adding subtle freshness. Less spicy than the original, this is - not unusual for Cartier - another case where I prefer the flanker to the original. Good silage and very good projection, with over ten hours of longevity. Great for warmer days in autumn.
14th May, 2014
Pasha Fraîcheur Menthe is a lovely fragrance. I love the mint and citrus in the beginning. This is the only mint based cologne that I own. It is sophisticated and elegant like the original Pasha. It can be worn both day and night. Very nice.
25th February, 2014
It's a lovely, light, slightly minty riff on Cartier's superb Pasha. Less spicy, more fresh and minty than the original. Gentlemen, if you ever have to dress in a suit and tie, Pasha Fraicheur Menthe is a foolproof complement to the overall formal image. You'll love it. Works surprisingly well in casual situations, too - not stuffy at all. Very well-priced for the quality. Has a place an in any comprehensive men's wardrobe.
07th March, 2012
Purchased this one in the fragrance district of Laredo tx. a few years back, very minty and fresh , recommend that you spray close to the skin with this fragrance for maximum silage.
18th October, 2010

Add your review of Pasha Fraîcheur Menthe

Shop for Pasha Fraîcheur Menthe products online

Shop for Pasha Fraîcheur Menthe at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Pasha Fraîcheur Menthe

Member images of Pasha Fraîcheur Menthe

There are no member images of Pasha Fraîcheur Menthe yet. Why not be the first?