Reviews of Patchouli

Showing 1 to of 4 reviews.

shamu1's avatar
    shamu1

Great hippie style patchouli that you can wear quietly if you like. That's because although its staying power is pretty good, it does not project far at all. This is a close-to-the-skin patchouli fragrance, so if you want to smell it strongly on yourself, you'll need 12, 13 sprays or so, including on your neck.

I agree with the other reviewers in that I think this is simply patchouli essential oil diluted with perfumers alcohol. But so what? Raw patchouli smells awesome anyway, so no need to screw with perfection.

MY RATING: 7.5/10

14 May, 2012

jdnba's avatar
    jdnba

just bought this one at marshalls for 7 bucks and i really like it...it does smell like dirt when immediately sprayed but when it warms up on you...it smells like the gent stated above...patchouli oil, raw and un fooled around with...i love it...very masculine and earthy, imho.

02 December, 2008

play's avatar
    play

Raw unfinished patchouli. Smelled exactly like 100% natural patchouli essential oil that I own.

21st September, 2008

atrac's avatar
    atrac

I tried this one at Marshall's today and I was stunned when the tester spot on my hand smelled like dirt! I know that Demeter actually has a "dirt" scent so I wonder if it was mislabeled?

And yes, my hand was dirt free before spraying. :)

29 May, 2008