Patchouli

Patchouli information

HouseDemeter Fragrance Library
Parent CompanyFreedom Marketing Group

About Patchouli

Patchouli is a shared / unisex perfume by Demeter Fragrance Library.

Reviews of Patchouli

shamu1 Show all reviews
Great hippie style patchouli that you can wear quietly if you like. That's because although its staying power is pretty good, it does not project far at all. This is a close-to-the-skin patchouli fragrance, so if you want to smell it strongly on yourself, you'll need 12, 13 sprays or so, including on your neck.

I agree with the other reviewers in that I think this is simply patchouli essential oil diluted with perfumers alcohol. But so what? Raw patchouli smells awesome anyway, so no need to screw with perfection.

MY RATING: 7.5/10
14th May, 2012
jdnba Show all reviews
just bought this one at marshalls for 7 bucks and i really like it...it does smell like dirt when immediately sprayed but when it warms up on you...it smells like the gent stated above...patchouli oil, raw and un fooled around with...i love it...very masculine and earthy, imho.
02nd December, 2008
play Show all reviews
Raw unfinished patchouli. Smelled exactly like 100% natural patchouli essential oil that I own.
21st September, 2008
atrac Show all reviews
I tried this one at Marshall's today and I was stunned when the tester spot on my hand smelled like dirt! I know that Demeter actually has a "dirt" scent so I wonder if it was mislabeled?

And yes, my hand was dirt free before spraying. :)
29th May, 2008

Add your review of Patchouli

Shop for Patchouli products online

Search Amazon for Patchouli

Member images of Patchouli

There are no member images of Patchouli yet. Why not be the first?