Pi Fraiche (2001)

HouseGivenchy
PerfumerAlberto Morillas
PackagingSerge Mansau

About Pi Fraiche

Summer version of Givenchy's Pi. It's the same bottle, but with bright blue juice. It's a bit fresher, but has the same underlying scent.

Pi Fraiche fragrance notes

Reviews of Pi Fraiche

Less heavy than the original, a touch fruitier in the top notes, with a longer benzoin-vanilla drydown and a touch of a bright soft amber. Rich, luscious vanilla without being cloying. Very prominent sillage, excellent projection and a sensational longevity of over fourteen hours on my skin. Good in spring. This is one of the rare cases where I prefer the flanker over the original. 3.5/5
10th October, 2014
After owning the Original Pi about 3 or 4 times now(and my 4 bottle is almost empty) I decided to "switch it up" a bit and get the Pi Fraiche as an alternate. Always remember seeing it alongside the original years ago. I got a 100ml for about $69.00 including tax, which I felt was good, as this scent is hard to find in my city. I'm pretty sure it's extremely limited production, or perhaps discontinued altogether. Either way, I happy with this refreshing change. I'm sure I'll purchase original Pi next time(as it's easier to come by, and a little heavier). However, this is a good summer alternative(sometimes people told me the original was too strong.) I'd say anyone who wants an original Pi alternative, to get this rare gem as opposed to the disastrous Pi Neo :S Since I originally posted this, my overall view: the very little difference that you do notice is in the opening notes, and the trade off you get from smelling those notes for a few seconds, you get an overall far weaker version of the original.
09th November, 2011 (last edited: 02nd December, 2011)
Words can't begin to describe my utter disappointment. I've smelled bug sprays with more character than this wretched offering. If you tell me it kills more bugs than the average bug spray I'd probably believe you.
14th August, 2010
Strength: Weak

Lasting: 2-3hrs

I didn't like this it was a poor "freshening" of the original pi. Its very synthetic and smells cheap to me.. I actually re-gifted my bottle lol
13th February, 2009
Pi with a sweet tangerine note added on top with the same base notes just lighter. That's all I have to say about that.
18th January, 2009
Very close to the original, but (as the name implies) fresher. I'd guess there's more tangerine.

I'm normally a fan of heavier scents, but I prefer this one to the original.

One of my favourites.
28th February, 2007

Add your review of Pi Fraiche

Shop for Pi Fraiche products online

Search Amazon for Pi Fraiche

Member images of Pi Fraiche

There are no member images of Pi Fraiche yet. Why not be the first?