Pierre Cardin Musk (1987)
by Pierre Cardin

Pierre Cardin Musk information

Year of Launch1987

HousePierre Cardin
Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Beauty
Parent Company at launchAmerican Cyanamid > Shulton

About Pierre Cardin Musk

Pierre Cardin Musk is a masculine fragrance by Pierre Cardin. The scent was launched in 1987

Reviews of Pierre Cardin Musk

Bigsly Show all reviews
The major elements of this scent include herbal lavender and sage, dry leather, and anisic amber. I'd also say some spice is here but it's blended into the mix so it has a creamy quality. This is not sweet and the animalic quality is not too obvious. Not any muskier than typical men's fragrances of that period, so I don't get the name. Starkness is the word that best describes this one, so if you only like "fresh" or "sporty" scents this is not for you. It's rather linear and slowly fades out over time. If you are going to a rodeo, this one would be appropriate to wear. A few too many notes to be niche but not that far off.
13th October, 2012 (last edited: 13th February, 2013)
A warm, resinous oakmoss and musk. Spicy yet smooth. Much like PC pour Monsieur just with a spice to it. Very nice.
07th September, 2008
This certainly is an ‘80s fragrance: From the start, it seems rough and aggressive and not at all musky. It is actually quite resinous – almost to the point of resembling some of the darker niches. It just doesn’t change – it holds that resinous darkness until the end. Warm, yes, but fresh? – not what I’m smelling! And I never get any musk. I really believe that my sample has gone bad, which is very unfortunate, because I love this the way it performs in this sample – it’s great, it’s niche and I want to buy a bottle. I’m gong to an eye out for Pierre Cardin Musk and hope that I find one that smells like my sample – a “spoiled” one. I’m voting thumb’s up but again I must say that I don’t know if this excellent resinousness is the way it’s supposed to smell.
16th October, 2007
If you enjoy MUSK and a very warm, fresh, lasting scent...this is the ticket. It's very hard to find...but so many of the good ones, are. The best of Pierre Cardin for men
17th May, 2007

Add your review of Pierre Cardin Musk

Shop for Pierre Cardin Musk products online

Search Amazon for Pierre Cardin Musk

Member images of Pierre Cardin Musk

There are no member images of Pierre Cardin Musk yet. Why not be the first?