Pink Aftershave
    by D.R. Harris & co.

Average Rating:

Pink Aftershave information

Pink Aftershave is a men's fragrance by D.R. Harris & co..

Reviews of Pink Aftershave

Showing 1 to of 4 reviews.
    positive 3 Positive Reviewsneutral No Neutral Reviews • negative 1 Negative Reviews

MrB-bank's avatar

I find this aftershave to be an excellent choice for the days I want a neutral scent, which is most days for me. Some days also I like to where a cologne, Its also very nice not to have to worry about fragrance matching. Before I found this, I would use pure witch hazel, didn't do anything for my skin though. I switched to DR Pink, I very much enjoyed the change. I believe there is glycerin in the mix which helps with moisture. The rose scent is enjoyable when I put it on, but honestly I'm not interested in wearing a rose scent all day anyway. unless its Valentines day i guess.

All in all, this is one that I have actually purchased more than 1 bottle of.

I don't have too many of those. Only the nice light scent of Proraso.

By the way... I use exclusively AS Lotions, I don't get into the balms.

28 July, 2012

Harvitz81's avatar

While this aftershave is supposed to be rose scented, it is very faint if so. This is made for people with sensitive skin and Iíll be the first to admit that I like a good alcohol splash so take my review with a grain of salt. Honestly, I think this is just pink colored witch hazel. I donít get any benefit from using this over something like Thayerís Rose Witch Hazel, which costs probably an order of magnitude less. I really do love most D.R. Harris products, but this one is definitely not worth the money.

24 October, 2011

Joe_Frances's avatar

This is a very light rose-fragranced aftershave. It should be understood, however, that the rose smell could be considered merely as an after thought for a product that is meant to soothe the skin and not pleasure the nose. Accepted for what it is, it is very fine, and the smell is appealing for the few minutes it can be discerned in the bathroom. On that basis, a positive review is called for.

01st May, 2007

Photorin's avatar

A must have for sensitive skin!

21st October, 2005