Police (original) (1998)

Police (original) Fragrance Notes

Shop for Police (original) products online

$21.66*
    100ml EdT
    (*converted from GBP 12.95)

Reviews of Police (original)

Showing 1 to of 5 reviews.
    positive 4 Positive Reviewsneutral1 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

Bartlebooth's avatar
    Bartlebooth
    Germany Germany

A real case of good cop bad cop. The first hour of Police is insufferable, an accord based on the back seat smell of a taxicab on a Friday night. It is harsh, bilious and fetid. To my surprise, it mellows very quickly into gentle,floral and wood composite that is actually quite pleasant. This may well be a very cheap buy at the moment, but it wouldn't be bottle-worthy even if it were free.

27 July, 2009

Bytebuster's avatar
    Bytebuster
    Turkey Turkey

The moment I smelled it, I liked it. It is more artifical than netural. This is how I call some fragrances like Cerrutisi, Kouros or Turbo. I dón't know why but they remind me recently washed clothes which are smelling nice slean and seductive. Suchs scents to me are not romantic, sexy, classy or else but they are just clean, casual and seductive daily fragrances for just to smell good, but different then the other regular fragrances.

16 April, 2007 (Last Edited: 29 May, 2008)

paul's avatar
    paul

Currently eBay UK is awash with Police, original and I am very pleased I have got some.It is a slightly less mineralic version of Dunhill Xcentric, or a slightly more assertive version of Nicole Farhi for Men. It lasts well. Think rain on stones and blackcurrant bushes.

31st March, 2007

rompip's avatar
    rompip
    South Africa South Africa

Nice. The first time I smelt it I thought of Fahrenheit, dont know why, it is completely different. Its very smooth and I doubt it would offend anyone.

17 May, 2006

vicky's avatar
    vicky

SOFT AND SEDUCTIVE.I would say this has a slight smellof fahrenheit or 212 men.

10th December, 2003

Add your review of Police (original)

Related Police (original) products on eBay