Police (original) (1998)

Year of Launch1998

HousePolice
Parent CompanyMavive

About Police (original)

Police (original) is a masculine fragrance by Police. The scent was launched in 1998

Police (original) fragrance notes

Reviews of Police (original)

Initial opening might put you off...but give it 10-15 mins. to settle, you're going to be surprised by th sweet -soft fresh accord of its heart and similar yet more soft base.
Very balanced everyday wear fragrance.
Good projection/sillage,
Beats most currently populsr chic & expensive Edts in Longevity.
Awesome VALUE FOR THE MONEY

P.S. It's not going to get anyone cringe.Only appreciation!

11th January, 2015
A real case of good cop bad cop. The first hour of Police is insufferable, an accord based on the back seat smell of a taxicab on a Friday night. It is harsh, bilious and fetid. To my surprise, it mellows very quickly into gentle,floral and wood composite that is actually quite pleasant. This may well be a very cheap buy at the moment, but it wouldn't be bottle-worthy even if it were free.
27th July, 2009
The moment I smelled it, I liked it. It is more artifical than netural. This is how I call some fragrances like Cerrutisi, Kouros or Turbo. I dón't know why but they remind me recently washed clothes which are smelling nice slean and seductive. Suchs scents to me are not romantic, sexy, classy or else but they are just clean, casual and seductive daily fragrances for just to smell good, but different then the other regular fragrances.
16th April, 2007 (last edited: 29th May, 2008)
paul Show all reviews
Currently eBay UK is awash with Police, original and I am very pleased I have got some.It is a slightly less mineralic version of Dunhill Xcentric, or a slightly more assertive version of Nicole Farhi for Men. It lasts well. Think rain on stones and blackcurrant bushes.
31st March, 2007
Nice. The first time I smelt it I thought of Fahrenheit, dont know why, it is completely different. Its very smooth and I doubt it would offend anyone.
17th May, 2006
SOFT AND SEDUCTIVE.I would say this has a slight smellof fahrenheit or 212 men.
10th December, 2003

Add your review of Police (original)

Shop for Police (original) products online

Shop for Police (original) at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Police (original)

Member images of Police (original)

There are no member images of Police (original) yet. Why not be the first?