Preferred Stock (1990)

HouseCoty
Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Beauty
Parent Company at launchPfizer

About Preferred Stock

Preferred Stock is a masculine fragrance by Coty. The scent was launched in 1990

Preferred Stock fragrance notes

Reviews of Preferred Stock

dreese Show all reviews
The descriptions here are accurate, but to my nose this comes across as bitter and synthetic.
06th February, 2015
Wow... if I had one scent that brings back memories this was it. This was the Cologne that all the guys got for Christmas when were in high school. I have not smelled it in years, but I remember it was very strong, and cheap smelling, girls never really dug it.
31st January, 2015
Bigsly Show all reviews
I would call this Preferred Red, because it is like a simplified version of vintage Red for Men by Giorgio of Beverly Hills. I do think this is better than the new version of Red for Men, but I'm giving it a neutral for lack of originality. If Red wasn't released first, I would give this a positive rating. It's a more "mature" scent, but not too "old" (not that it matters to me), and the ingredients seem at least good (for a "cheapo"). However, because I already have enough vintage Red to last me a long time, what can I do with this other than put it on my swap list?
01st May, 2014
Preferred Stock EDC Spray Gift Set Review

at $10 for 2 1.7 oz bottles in a gift set left over from the holidays this is a deal

strong, long lasting, masculine.

what some people may not like is the sweat (sandal wood) smell under the vetiver middle and citrus top, though this one has never elicited negative comments

a great deal for the price

Pros: strong, dark, long lasting
Cons: strange sweat smell"

08th July, 2013
Mix some Sung Homme with some Red from Giorgio of BH, give it a splash or two of each Drakkar Noir and Pino Silvestre and voila, you have Preferred Stock.
It has its drawbacks but it is a pleasant scent that sells for peanuts, how could you not like it?
My thumbs up
23rd January, 2012
A very nice fougere for a cheapo.
There are better offerings in the genre, but for its price, it's hard to beat!
I match it with the after-shave and find it smooth and not overpowering at all.
01st September, 2011

Add your review of Preferred Stock

Shop for Preferred Stock products online

Shop for Preferred Stock at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Preferred Stock

Member images of Preferred Stock

There are no member images of Preferred Stock yet. Why not be the first?