Pure Lavande (2001)

PerfumerRichard Ibanez
PackagingFederico Restrepo
Parent CompanyGroupe Clarins

About Pure Lavande

The second in a line of three fragrances by Azzaro, called 'The Azzaro Collection', Each of the fragrances goes back to the roots of traditional mens fragrances. Other fragrances in the range are 'Pure Vetiver' and 'Pure Cedrat'.

Pure Lavande fragrance notes

Reviews of Pure Lavande

i enjoy the opening of good quality of soft lavender , heaven of lavender with soft touch , the dry down is mostly vanilla & Tonka beans , just elegant and casual perfume
29th January, 2015
is like Minotaure but more Lavander (of course) and less citrus... Pure Lavender is more sophisticated and Minotaure more casual
04th March, 2014
Why, o why have you been discontinued...

I agree with WavingWheat. This is the only fragrance I have ever worn that feels like a second skin. The fragrance starts out quite floral, but turns into a wonderful, warm, smoky lavender musk that usually makes it impossible for me to get through the day without coworkers, cashiers or cabbies sniffing and asking whether I am wearing cologne.
When I say yes, their next question is whether I would mind if they smell me.
And I always let them, because I am just generous that way.

Pros: Long-lasting, warm, complex scent
Cons: I can't get any more"

18th August, 2013
There is one 'Pure Lavender' and that is Caron 'Pour Un Homme': this is his dull chemical brother in law.
23rd March, 2011
oh,this is bad! awful openning then something goes better but still unpleasant synthetic smell which doesnt smell like mans fragrance but some car or air deodorant.
I wouldnt use it even in my car! (btw I dont use any in there...)
07th April, 2010
This is one of those fragrances that you know belongs on you when you wear it, It is a comfort to wear, as it is friendly, reassuring and very alluring. The lavander is not over-powering, just enough to smell clean and natural. The anise is just a hint to reassure you that it is there. From the bottle you can get a whiff over the vanilla, on dry-down you have a lavender, vanilla powder, and ambergris scent. Initially, there is a lot of sillage, but it is not long lasting; half a day. Great 'going-out' EDT for men. It is masculine, but not macho; sensitive, but not milquetoasty. It is not a 'sophisticated' scent, but it is also not a 'cheap drugstore' bottle of chemically smelling cologne. Certainly, a Parisian made fragrance. I recommend it, particularly for the price.
22nd November, 2009

Add your review of Pure Lavande

Shop for Pure Lavande products online

Search Amazon for Pure Lavande

Member images of Pure Lavande

There are no member images of Pure Lavande yet. Why not be the first?