Pure Lavande (2001)

Average Rating: 2.5

Based on 71 ratings

Pure Lavande Fragrance Notes

Pure Lavande information

The second in a line of three fragrances by Azzaro, called 'The Azzaro Collection', Each of the fragrances goes back to the roots of traditional mens fragrances. Other fragrances in the range are 'Pure Vetiver' and 'Pure Cedrat'.

Reviews of Pure Lavande

Showing 1 to 6 of 23 reviews.

encarnacion2's avatar

Venezuela Venezuela

is like Minotaure but more Lavander (of course) and less citrus... Pure Lavender is more sophisticated and Minotaure more casual

04 March, 2014

lanacaine's avatar

Why, o why have you been discontinued...

I agree with WavingWheat. This is the only fragrance I have ever worn that feels like a second skin. The fragrance starts out quite floral, but turns into a wonderful, warm, smoky lavender musk that usually makes it impossible for me to get through the day without coworkers, cashiers or cabbies sniffing and asking whether I am wearing cologne.
    When I say yes, their next question is whether I would mind if they smell me.
    And I always let them, because I am just generous that way.

Pros: Long-lasting, warm, complex scent
    Cons: I can't get any more"

18 August, 2013

Trauerkraut's avatar

Netherlands Netherlands

There is one 'Pure Lavender' and that is Caron 'Pour Un Homme': this is his dull chemical brother in law.

23 March, 2011

Kabamaru ninja's avatar

Greece Greece

oh,this is bad! awful openning then something goes better but still unpleasant synthetic smell which doesnt smell like mans fragrance but some car or air deodorant.
    I wouldnt use it even in my car! (btw I dont use any in there...)

07 April, 2010

WavingWheat's avatar

This is one of those fragrances that you know belongs on you when you wear it, It is a comfort to wear, as it is friendly, reassuring and very alluring. The lavander is not over-powering, just enough to smell clean and natural. The anise is just a hint to reassure you that it is there. From the bottle you can get a whiff over the vanilla, on dry-down you have a lavender, vanilla powder, and ambergris scent. Initially, there is a lot of sillage, but it is not long lasting; half a day. Great 'going-out' EDT for men. It is masculine, but not macho; sensitive, but not milquetoasty. It is not a 'sophisticated' scent, but it is also not a 'cheap drugstore' bottle of chemically smelling cologne. Certainly, a Parisian made fragrance. I recommend it, particularly for the price.

22 November, 2009

Pappy's avatar

Fiji Fiji

This is ok. Its very very very similar to Perry Man by Perry Ellis. I think that this has very little to do with Lavender, though, and should be named something else. All in all "ok".

18 November, 2009