Visit (2003)

SupplierFirmenich
PackagingFederico Restrepo
Parent CompanyGroupe Clarins

About Visit

Visit is a masculine fragrance by Azzaro. The scent was launched in 2003 and the bottle was designed by Federico Restrepo

Visit fragrance notes

Reviews of Visit

A sweet, spicy fresh scent that has a prominent coconut note throughout.

Projection is okay while longevity is about 4-5 hours.
19th May, 2017
Visit by Azzaro is a classy, clean scent that lasts a long time on me.

The top spicy notes - pink pepper, cardamom, nutmeg - blend together well with the woody and incense heart notes. Doesn't feel layered or complicated, Visit just makes me feel good throughout the day, with the musky-amber base notes keeping me company without overshadowing the peppery note which I like a lot.
16th December, 2016
I was searching for a nice woody scent with noticable sandalwood, cedarwood notes - and after reading all the reviews I found Azzaro Visit, it was a blind buy. My expectations were so high! I used it for the first time today and I can't say I'm impressed.I was expecting a more fresh, modern woody scent - something like CdG Wonderoud. It is nothing like I imagined. I agree with one of the other reviews that nutmeg or incense is too powerful on this one. It doesn't give that "blue" woody feeling, so bottle is also misleading. To me this is a very "warm" scent - suitable for winter and the wood notes are too sweet. It is very unique though, which is a plus. I think sandalwood note should have been more dominant with fresh spices, then it would be a masterpiece.
04th August, 2016
In my journey I came upon Visit subsequent to the iconic Gucci pH I (2003) and before becoming familiar with the likes of Rush pH, Tumulte, 2 Man, Bang, and others with that good cedar, pepper, incense character of varying degree. The first two do the job quite well and I've not pursued these others past the samples. Got it covered, so to speak.

If you don't care for nutmeg then I'd doubt you'd care much for Visit. It's loaded with it well into its heart. I appreciate that aspect and that it's not quite as sharp as GpHI. Light blue juice color is odd, perhaps tan would better match the smell but no matter.

I'm 50+, for reference. Paid around $.30/ml for a 100ml bottle dated to 2008 a few years back. Don't know about current formulation(s).
28th December, 2015
Cheap ripoff of Gucci Rush for Men; it completely lacks in the class, the complexity and the grace of Gucci, but it is not bad if you’re willing to settle and lower your expectations. I mean, it is a bit like a well made doll resembling to a human being, it looks like the real thing but lacking in warmth and vibrancy – in life, shortly. Azzaro Visit is all about synthetic cedar and sandalwood, with a ton of Iso E Super and some violet; fresh, “urban”, really simple and moderately enjoyable. More dry and more woody than Rush, more peppery/nutmeg too, and above all more openly, harshly synthetic... but decent for the price.

16th June, 2015
I have been looking for sooo long and spent so much time on the internet to find a reasonable replacement for my old favorite GUCCI RUSH for men (that has been discontinued). I finally found a replacement
Azzaro Visit for Men is an amazing scent for a really good price.

Woody, well balanced and with a strong + cypress + cedar (and maybe also sandalwood).
I think it is the scents enhancer "Iso-E super" (that is described as a cedary scent) and that might be the reason for its very good performance.
That is also it's con – it is the dominant metallic - synthetic long- note that sticks out and last all day

I added a half a drop of SANDALWOOD oil to about 2 ml of Azzaro VISIT and got very close to RUSH and almost a whole day of lasting with a strong projection
01st June, 2015

Add your review of Visit

Shop for Visit products online

Shop for Visit at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Visit