Visit (2003)

SupplierFirmenich
PackagingFederico Restrepo
Parent CompanyGroupe Clarins

About Visit

Visit is a masculine fragrance by Azzaro. The scent was launched in 2003 and the bottle was designed by Federico Restrepo

Visit fragrance notes

Reviews of Visit

Cheap ripoff of Gucci Rush for Men; it completely lacks in the class, the complexity and the grace of Gucci, but it is not bad if you’re willing to settle and lower your expectations. I mean, it is a bit like a well made doll resembling to a human being, it looks like the real thing but lacking in warmth and vibrancy – in life, shortly. Azzaro Visit is all about synthetic cedar and sandalwood, with a ton of Iso E Super and some violet; fresh, “urban”, really simple and moderately enjoyable. More dry and more woody than Rush, more peppery/nutmeg too, and above all more openly, harshly synthetic... but decent for the price.

16th June, 2015
I have been looking for sooo long and spent so much time on the internet to find a reasonable replacement for my old favorite GUCCI RUSH for men (that has been discontinued). I finally found a replacement
Azzaro Visit for Men is an amazing scent for a really good price.

Woody, well balanced and with a strong + cypress + cedar (and maybe also sandalwood).
I think it is the scents enhancer "Iso-E super" (that is described as a cedary scent) and that might be the reason for its very good performance.
That is also it's con – it is the dominant metallic - synthetic long- note that sticks out and last all day

I added a half a drop of SANDALWOOD oil to about 2 ml of Azzaro VISIT and got very close to RUSH and almost a whole day of lasting with a strong projection
01st June, 2015
Salutation.

VISIT is a Woody Spicy which contrary To prejudices can be carried into DAY wear without Problem. Modern but with a touch of traditional feeling. It is Absolutely Woody,Masculine,but not Overbearing. Audacious,Captivating, Earthy,Warm,Strong,Nice but Nothing Extraordinary.

It blends a mildly Sweet scent with a more Subtle Spice which is a Perfect balance for business settings yet pleasure moments. In fact It starts with spicy notes not too strong but It is Strong enough to turn heads. Incense,cedar in the Heart make this quite Masculine.

I recommend it to a Strong and Smart man who likes a Good Woody fragrance with Incense.VISIT is Definately a WINTER fragrance.perfect for any Occasion.I wouldent say I Like it more than CHROME but It is a nice manly smell indeed.

Sillage?Graceful.

Longevity?Good on my skin like often AZZARO fragrances.

6.5/10
15th May, 2015
Azzaro Visit is a nice cedar fragrance with a touch of incense. However, I personally could never warm up to it for some reason. I am inclined to believe it's the nutmeg. The fragrance is well blended, and it is hard to pick out individual notes. It is fairly linear over the course of its life on skin. I mostly smell cedar, nutmeg, some spices and incense. It is more cloudy than smoky. It has a particular ethereal character that is quite appealing. However, it is not fleeting and reasonably tenacious.
I feel if the calibration was a bit different, I would have enjoyed it a lot more. Particularly if the nutmeg was toned down. In its current self it is still an enjoyable fragrance and I recommend people to check it out. It is just not for me.
30th April, 2015
My first blind buy for the year 2015 and first Azzaro fragrance in my collection and boy oh boy am I intrigued and taken by the spicy smokey wood am getting from it on first impression and this is just from a shot to the wrist, not a full wear. This cologne reminds me of Marc Jacobs' Bang, it really does smell similar to it to be honest especially right into the heart. I love it!!!

UPDATE: This is a must have for any collector its classy, sophisticated, masculine and unique, the cedar/incense perfect blend is astonishing and just clear jaw-dropping... am dumbfounded by this cologne, I can't believe I ignored it all this while, when it was this good, I guess it was due to the presentation, which to be honest is the only down side of this cologne, it can easily be presented in one of Tom Ford's Private Blend packaging and cost $200. If you like or love Bang by Marc Jacobs, this is a cheaper alternative with way better performance.
29th January, 2015
A decent fragrance with moderate sillage and very good longevity. The key thing here is sweetish, incensy cedar that settles in quite quickly after the top notes of lime, nutmeg and cardamom. This is, in all honesty, a bit one-dimensional scent but if you like cedar you'll very probably like Visit, too. One thing that confounds me, however, is the flacon design: Visit just doesn't smell like a pale blue sculpture made out of glass and chrome.
10th December, 2014

Add your review of Visit

Shop for Visit products online

Shop for Visit at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Visit

Member images of Visit

There are no member images of Visit yet. Why not be the first?