Visit (2003)

SupplierFirmenich
PackagingFederico Restrepo
Parent CompanyGroupe Clarins

About Visit

Visit is a masculine fragrance by Azzaro. The scent was launched in 2003 and the bottle was designed by Federico Restrepo

Visit fragrance notes

Reviews of Visit

Azzaro Visit is a nice cedar fragrance with a touch of incense. However, I personally could never warm up to it for some reason. I am inclined to believe it's the nutmeg. The fragrance is well blended, and it is hard to pick out individual notes. It is fairly linear over the course of its life on skin. I mostly smell cedar, nutmeg, some spices and incense. It is more cloudy than smoky. It has a particular ethereal character that is quite appealing. However, it is not fleeting and reasonably tenacious.
I feel if the calibration was a bit different, I would have enjoyed it a lot more. Particularly if the nutmeg was toned down. In its current self it is still an enjoyable fragrance and I recommend people to check it out. It is just not for me.
30th April, 2015
My first blind buy for the year 2015 and first Azzaro fragrance in my collection and boy oh boy am I intrigued and taken by the spicy smokey wood am getting from it on first impression and this is just from a shot to the wrist, not a full wear. This cologne reminds me of Marc Jacobs' Bang, it really does smell similar to it to be honest especially right into the heart. I love it!!!

UPDATE: This is a must have for any collector its classy, sophisticated, masculine and unique, the cedar/incense perfect blend is astonishing and just clear jaw-dropping... am dumbfounded by this cologne, I can't believe I ignored it all this while, when it was this good, I guess it was due to the presentation, which to be honest is the only down side of this cologne, it can easily be presented in one of Tom Ford's Private Blend packaging and cost $200. If you like or love Bang by Marc Jacobs, this is a cheaper alternative with way better performance.
29th January, 2015
A decent fragrance with moderate sillage and very good longevity. The key thing here is sweetish, incensy cedar that settles in quite quickly after the top notes of lime, nutmeg and cardamom. This is, in all honesty, a bit one-dimensional scent but if you like cedar you'll very probably like Visit, too. One thing that confounds me, however, is the flacon design: Visit just doesn't smell like a pale blue sculpture made out of glass and chrome.
10th December, 2014
Modern smelling incense frag, that stands out because as well as being warm and woodsy, also has a fruity top note aspect to it that makes it quite versatile.

I get pepper and nutmeg, followed by masses of dry cedar and a bit of incense. relatively linear, erring on the more mature side. This is a good fragrance, not a great one, but very nice all the same and worth getting if you see a cheap bottle, especially for autumn wear.
24th October, 2014 (last edited: 28th October, 2014)
Genre: Woody Oriental

Very nice nutmeg and citrus top notes are partly obscured by an opening burst of chemical noise, but warm resins, woods, and an animalic musk quickly fill in the olfactory space beneath the persistent nutmeg. The result is a spicy, semi-sweet woody oriental construct resting on an amber foundation. Once it’s settled in, Visit is a smooth, comfortable fragrance whose enveloping warmth belies its blue color. I was not surprised to learn that Visit was composed by Annick Ménardo, as it bears stylistic fingerprints familiar from her earlier masculine orientals such as Jaïpur Homme and Body Kouros. Visit is a plainer, simpler scent than either predecessor, sporting neither Jaïpur’s sweet powdery heliotrope nor the licorice and gourmand elements of Body Kouros.

Visit doesn’t evolve all that much with wear. Instead, it holds a steady, linear course for several hours before its central structure gives way. The drydown that follows is mostly cedar and musk with lingering sweet amber and perhaps a hint of opoponax. Is Visit terribly original? No. But it it’s an enjoyable, well executed fragrance that’s neither crass nor entirely drab, which is more than can be said of most mass market men’s scents of the past decade. It feels solid, straightforward, and balanced, and I imagine it would be very easy to live with.
09th July, 2014
A smooth, dry cedar scent with incense in the background. You've gotta like cedar to stick with this. Reminds me of Lee Cooper Originals which, for me, just has the edge.
31st May, 2014

Add your review of Visit

Shop for Visit products online

Shop for Visit at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Visit

Member images of Visit

There are no member images of Visit yet. Why not be the first?