Python Uomo (2001)

Python Uomo Fragrance Notes

Python Uomo information

Python Uomo is a men's fragrance by Trussardi. The scent was launched in 2001

Reviews of Python Uomo

Showing 1 to 6 of 8 reviews.

's avatar

This was a blind buy that was a very nice surprise. Fruity and green, it's great for summer days and nights. The price is very reasonable. Very unique with average lasting power, sillage and projection.

08 November, 2012

Navaro's avatar

I bought one cause I love the smooth and fresh scent!
    but the day after I found it Not at all good!
    sillage so weak!
    longevity even worst!!
    I dont recommend!

04 December, 2010

el_payo's avatar

Turkey Turkey

it definitely has a character,and it isn't a bad scent i won't deny...but never blind buy it!

13 March, 2010

cheekyhamsta's avatar

I like this scent a lot. The watery blue colour of the juice suits the free nature of this fragrance perfectly IMO, as I agree with a review I read somewhere that its drydown has a captivating & calming Zen-like vibe. Moreover, I find the bottle and its lid quite gorgeous - much like a modern sculpture.

I'm not sure "Python" is the most appropriate name for this scent as there is nothing edgy or dangerous about it. Very smooth, berry-like and creamy, completely inoffensive but still interesting and sensual, I believe it's a very versatile fragrance that also makes a superb hot weather choice and a laid back alternative to one of the powerhouses. I find that Python Uomo smells very similar to Eaux de Caron Pure (one of my favourites) but fruitier and with a more synthetically musky note, and none the worse for that too; although it also seems to be largely for personal gratification as it is very close wearing and thankfully lasts a long time on the skin. If a way were found to improve its feeble sillage, this scent would be the best of the best. As it stands however it is still very good and is also great value for money as it can be found at eye-wateringly low prices.

09 December, 2009 (Last Edited: 01st March, 2011)

ZeeK's avatar

Pakistan Pakistan

I approached for Trussardi Python when I found out that it’s remarkably a unique composition that I have never experienced in any other fragrance altogether! What I get is a creamy bunch of various uncommonly used components include: Fig tree bark, Bourbon, Coumarin (that probably an organic compound used as a fragrant-equivalent of Vanilla), Salak Pulp (which is also known as snake fruit due to the reddish-brown scaly skin, may be the title “python” is in that reference).

As for conclusion Trussardi Python is a subtle fragrance that stays close to the skin, no doubts for its rarity. My only negative point is for its unfair silage while the fragrance lasts reasonably. This can simply be worn any time and for any occasion.

04 March, 2009

vawallpa's avatar

Hmmm, this is a rather unusual scent, still not sure if I like it or not after several wears. Its not unpleasant but doesn't wow me either. Its certainly got character with certain notes I don't think I've smelled before. Its worth a try, but not as a blind buy.

07 August, 2008