Quasar (1994)

About Quasar

Quasar is a masculine fragrance by J del Pozo. The scent was launched in 1994

Quasar fragrance notes

Reviews of Quasar

Fantastic. Like a sharp smelling soap, fresh out of the shower. For me, it starts very strong and the cedar notes dominate. I get no aquatics at first, 15-20 minutes or so it deepens into a nice pine/moss smell, with a tinge of a floral note. Many compliments on this one lets me know it was a good choice. Definitely a Spring/summer scent.
30th August, 2015
One of the best aquatic scents. Banana leafs and minty notes make it special. Very fresh and clean. Safe scent. Difficult to offend someone with this one.

Good job 7.5/10
15th August, 2015
If you like Acqua di Gio, but want something more complex than this is it. It has a mix of fruit and citrus in the opening, but it's not sweet. Within 5 minutes it goes into the herbal stage where you get the clary sage, rosemary, geranium a just a hint of lavender. In the base I can only recognize cedar and sandalwood. This transitions within 10 minutes to the base with the top notes gone and the middle notes in the background. Quasar is one of the few summer type fragrances that I think you can wear all year round. Some might call it boring, but it's more interesting that AdG, Perry Ellis 360 Red, etc.
02nd February, 2015
Quasar is very fresh and masculine. I first tried in back in the late 1990's, and I have not stopped using it since. Though it contains banana and fruit notes it is not very sweet. It smells almost aquatic to me. It is perfect for the summer months.
04th August, 2014
This potion had accumulated high expectations on my part before I got to try it for the first time. Unfortunately, the hype around this scent occured to be unsubstantiated. The initial sweet blast faded away into a putrid soapy stench reminiscent of an old cheap after shave lotion. Not my taste at all.
05th March, 2014
Basically, sage and laundry detergent. A thoroughly generic fresh scent.
01st March, 2013

Add your review of Quasar

Shop for Quasar products online

Search Amazon for Quasar

Member images of Quasar

There are no member images of Quasar yet. Why not be the first?