Rain

Rain information

HouseDemeter Fragrance Library
Parent CompanyFreedom Marketing Group

About Rain

Rain is a shared / unisex perfume by Demeter Fragrance Library.

Reviews of Rain

katieb Show all reviews
I keep a bottle in the fridge for a refreshing pick me up. Love it!
03rd April, 2017
This is a calone-like aquatic, slightly salty, & rather reminiscent of Calvin Klein's Escape. There is something quite dark-green, like vetiver, underpinning it. lt is very quiet, & fades to nothing after only ninety minutes.
l guess interpretations of rain can vary enormously, as it is not the rain that has a scent, so much as the things being rained on. l'm not sure of the setting for this one, but it's not the intoxicating garden-after-the-rain scent that l was hoping for.
01st August, 2014
Okay, this really does not smell like rain to me.

For most of my life I lived in the country, so I know the scent of rain on either green or dry grass, gravel and forests. I also know what the scent of rain on pavements and roadsides smell like. While I don't mind the scent of rain, it's not a favourite.

Rain by Demeter strikes me as being too citrusy and watery. Natural rain has more of a musty smell. This trickery of a scent has a clean laundry kind of smell to it as well.

I'm somewhat disappointed seeming that I was only having a conversation with a friend the other day about bottling the scent of rain, and became rather excited about testing this. I can't get past the citrus layers.

Surprisingly Rain lasts a relatively long time, especially on the skin, which is rare for a Demeter scent. It's a pity that the lasting Demeter couldn't be a fragrance I liked.
09th April, 2012
This is a disturbing and slightly repellent scent for me. It is the scent of someone who has just burst into the house after hiking through the hills all day. That almost indecent wet fresh oxygeny air smell; damp jacket, wind-blown hair. But the part which makes is unpleasant it the hint of wet dog. It makes me jump away from my wrist with a shudder. It's not the smell of 'rain', its the smell of 'rain on things'. I just wish those things had been leaves, rocks or even soil, not barbour jackets, hair and dogs!
15th September, 2011
An interpretation of the rain that you can easily find in one of those scratch and sniff books for 3-4 years old children. Puerile.
23rd April, 2011
unfortunately for me i bought a bottle, came home and sprayed it all over myself. until it started to wear off i just wanted to hurl. i am completely blown away by how awful this stuff is. stay far away. you have been warned....
14th January, 2011

Add your review of Rain

Shop for Rain products online

Shop for Rain at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Rain

Member images of Rain

There are no member images of Rain yet. Why not be the first?