Reaction for Men (2004)

SupplierSymrise
PackagingChad Lavigne
PackagingKenneth Cole

About Reaction for Men

Reaction for Men is a masculine fragrance by Kenneth Cole. The scent was launched in 2004 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Frank Voelkl. The bottle was designed by Kenneth Cole and Chad Lavigne

Reaction for Men fragrance notes

Reviews of Reaction for Men

Doesn't seem to work well for me. I got kind of a melon-lime-apple scent, but that was battling with a kind of generic floral-light woodsy-slight musk scent, and the whole thing was on the sour side and seemed too synthetic for me. It originally caught my attention because it smelled good on another guy who wore it, but I doubt I'll try it again.
28th March, 2015
Must admit after the reviews I was expecting too much from reaction. It disappointed me. Almost a sweet melody type of scent nothing too special here, not really a daily wear or signature scent but still sweet enough not to hold a bad review from me. Recommended for daytime wear.
21st March, 2014
I highly recommend! Although its a synthetic apple/melony fragrance it is still very pleasing! Right now i am in high school and this is my go to signature scent. The ladies love it! Everyday i get numerous compliments from women saying i smell very good! If you are in high school buy this scent! For just $30 you can not beat it! Love it!
19th February, 2014
poor longevity- fruity

I get the melon/ watermelon notes and it smells nice but fades within the hour..so for $30 its just not worth it...going back!

07th August, 2013
Mrscologneguy bought it for me many years ago, and it's still a somewhat guilty pleasure. Guilty, because the sweet melon notes should not be so enjoyable in a fragrance worn by mature men. . . but WTF, who are you wearing this fragrance for anyway? Strictly to be applied for personal delight, but don't be surprised if women love it on you, too. Strangely strong compliments from a wide variety of female co-workers. My wife still likes it on me. Hard to argue with that kind of performance from any designer fragrance.
06th March, 2013
Overall, Reaction has been a staple for me for years.

Reaction can wear across a wide variety of conditions, is pleasant yet pleasing beyond "innoffensive", and gets compliments.

I don't run across people wearing this underrated frag, so it seems that people who compliment me seem to think its unique.

The most recent compliment from a 20-something clerk was "you smell fanTASTIC!". That was the most dramatic one I have received. Sort of caught me off guard.

To get a decent amount of longevity may require a bit more product, and close proximity to others may be best avoided if done, during the initial dry i the first hour or so.

I don't think you can go wrong with Reaction, for its intended casual/regular use.

Always gets replaced when I run out.
16th October, 2012

Add your review of Reaction for Men

Shop for Reaction for Men products online

Shop for Reaction for Men at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Reaction for Men

Member images of Reaction for Men

There are no member images of Reaction for Men yet. Why not be the first?

Reaction for Men News