Reaction for Men (2004)

PackagingKenneth Cole
Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Prestige
Parent Company at launchBenckiser > Coty Inc > Lancaster Group

About Reaction for Men

Reaction for Men is a masculine fragrance by Kenneth Cole. The scent was launched in 2004 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Frank Voelkl. The bottle was designed by Kenneth Cole and Chad Lavigne

Reaction for Men fragrance notes

Reviews of Reaction for Men

out of all of my colognes, this is the one I wear the most! that green apple and melon makes you want to sniff it all day! its not a powerful scent that reaches out and grabs you, but if someone is close enough they'll immediately get drawn in by the freshness of this bad boy! this is my signature spring/summer day time scent!
01st June, 2016
I've owned a 100ml aftershave and EDT set for about 10 years now, and it's definitely grown on me. It's nothing spectacular, but it gets the job done for a decent price.

When it was new I got the apple-y melon-y notes on top and the precious wood-y notes in the dry down. Now that it's aged, or my nose has aged, the apple is more prominent in the opening and the wood has lost its amber-y edge and is a lot more green/mossy smelling.

It's a good fragrance with maybe a 4-6 hour life. Again, it's not really unique, but it can be had for a decent price.
31st March, 2016
Doesn't seem to work well for me. I got kind of a melon-lime-apple scent, but that was battling with a kind of generic floral-light woodsy-slight musk scent, and the whole thing was on the sour side and seemed too synthetic for me. It originally caught my attention because it smelled good on another guy who wore it, but I doubt I'll try it again.
28th March, 2015
Must admit after the reviews I was expecting too much from reaction. It disappointed me. Almost a sweet melody type of scent nothing too special here, not really a daily wear or signature scent but still sweet enough not to hold a bad review from me. Recommended for daytime wear.
21st March, 2014
I highly recommend! Although its a synthetic apple/melony fragrance it is still very pleasing! Right now i am in high school and this is my go to signature scent. The ladies love it! Everyday i get numerous compliments from women saying i smell very good! If you are in high school buy this scent! For just $30 you can not beat it! Love it!
19th February, 2014
poor longevity- fruity

I get the melon/ watermelon notes and it smells nice but fades within the hour..so for $30 its just not worth it...going back!

07th August, 2013

Add your review of Reaction for Men

Shop for Reaction for Men products online

Shop for Reaction for Men at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Reaction for Men

Member images of Reaction for Men

There are no member images of Reaction for Men yet. Why not be the first?

Reaction for Men News