• Launched: 2001
    • Bottle Designer: Unknown - Let us know

Average Rating:

Rizières Fragrance Notes

Rizières information

Rizières is a unisex fragrance by Comptoir Sud Pacifique. The scent was launched in 2001

Reviews of Rizières

Showing 1 to of 2 reviews.
    positive 1 Positive Reviewsneutral1 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

This is different from most of the Comptoir Sud Pacifique fragrances I’ve tried, perhaps because the vanilla is not as dominant – this is more musky with a dominant patchouli and some sandalwood in the base. Tea also takes part in the platform of Rizières. In the opening I get a bit of citrus with a strong mint note. The citrus doesn’t really come across very strongly to me and I can’t identify the type of citrus. I do get that accord that might be called “rice field,” but it doesn’t take a dominant position; it exists more in the background. In spite of the strong mint note, the fragrance has a firm warmth to its delivery. It’s a nice-enough, complex fragrance that exhibits moderate sillage and good longevity, but it doesn’t strike me as anything special.

24 January, 2011

scenteur7's avatar

WOW! This is one unique composition - a fizzy, minty yuzu set against the scent of rice steam and wet woods. The name refers to "rice fields", and though I'm not sure it smells like that, it's an unusual and tart aroma that dries to a warm tea and musk.

16 January, 2006