Rochas Man (1999)

PerfumerMaurice Roucel
Parent CompanyInter Parfums
Parent Company at launchWella > Cosmopolitan Cosmetics

About Rochas Man

Rochas Man is a masculine fragrance by Rochas. The scent was launched in 1999 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Maurice Roucel

Rochas Man fragrance notes

Reviews of Rochas Man

Zowiee Show all reviews
Sensual and lush mocha and vanilla, just as the note pyramid indicates. Love this fragrance!
20th March, 2017
Imagine a man coming home to his lover confronting him: "Don't lie to Ricky. I can smell the Chocolate & Vanilla cake and floral tea all over you. You've been hanging out at the Coffeehouse with those pseudo-intellectuals, haven't you?"

Then he says, "Give me liberty or give me death!".

So she kills him. Which is a shame, really, because Ricky was actually wearing Rochas Man. Like Ricky's jealous lover, when I smell Rochas Man I too think of Coffeehouses serving Sweet & Spiced Hot Chocolate and Cake. And it's pleasant having such an evocative fragrance of Rochas Man except until I tire of all that sweetness. So I tend to wear my Rochas Man in the cool evenings when I know I'll be going home to shower and there is nobody to confront me for visiting a Coffeehouse.

As for the bottle, it's a case of style over practically: the cone shape is cool, except that it leaks a little when you place it on its base. So as a word of advice, keep your original box so you can store your bottle upside-down.
18th February, 2017 (last edited: 02nd March, 2017)
I've owned MJ Legend and this one is very close to that, but the Rochas is not as synthetic and cloyingly sweet, so I prefer it. Also, I find MJ Legend more warm while the Rochas is fresher. Lasts through the day and projection is good, especially when body heat gets going.
30th January, 2017
Gourmand, rich, and beautiful, this cheapy, you won't regret, if your lady loves vanilla and coffee, she won't let go of you. Make sure it's cold outside and ensure you watch the spray you don't need much it's a beast.
13th January, 2017
Yum yum!! One of my most favorite gourmand scents, having elicited many compliments and just lasts so long on me. It has a chocolate vanilla vibe that doesn't go sour on my skin, and it is simply a pleasant, predictable fragrance that is a go-to in my arsenal. ;^>
07th December, 2016
Solid mature gourmand scent that is great for all occasions day or night. A nice citrus and "green" opening with a nice warm amber/vanilla dry down. Good for all seasons in my opinion. A great scent for an amazing price. Enjoy!
02nd November, 2016

Add your review of Rochas Man

Shop for Rochas Man products online

Shop for Rochas Man at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Rochas Man

Member images of Rochas Man

There are no member images of Rochas Man yet. Why not be the first?