Rockford Ice (1990)

HouseAtkinsons
Parent CompanyInvestindustrial > Morris
Parent Company at launchUnilever > Lever Fabergé

About Rockford Ice

Rockford Ice is a masculine fragrance by Atkinsons. The scent was launched in 1990

Rockford Ice fragrance notes

Reviews of Rockford Ice

Rockford Ice substantially possesses a similar basic typically hyper virile structure we can ascertain (with all the peculiar variations on each single formula, sometimes breezier sometimes thicker) in scents as Enrico Coveri Pour Homme, Rockford, Borsalino, Morris Blueback, Henry Cotton's in Blue, Louise Philippe Patrichs and many others (citrus-lavender, piney resins, sharp kind of "melancholic" florals, aromatics, woods, oakmoss, synth ambergris, leather) plus the addition (or the exasperation) of a quite heady minty-anisic arctic presence surely invigorating and bracing (I'd also add a lighter kind of airy-salty-iodate vibe a la Patrichs and a more stressed kind of spicy soapy-laundry sporty artificial twist a la sporty Adidas or stuffs like those). The perception is somewhat artificial and super icy-balsamic, it seems to be dealing with a sporty deodorant from Sergio Tacchini (Sergio Tacchini Sport Extreme), Adidas or even Axe. The juice is not bad di per se, just I find this type of concoctions out of my tunes, too much "sporty afteshave barbershop type" and somewhat overused.
06th January, 2017
The Baron de Charlus once told me: 'It was, sadly, in a small town in Alabama that I first encountered Atkinson's Rockford Ice. My nostrils somewhat jaded by a surfeit of exquisite and expensive fragrances, I wandered into a dime store and became unaacountably enamoured of this cheap minty monstrosity. After a liberal application, I handed over a paltry sum and walked out with a bottle of the stuff.
I was no sooner in the street when a couple of policemen, noses twitching in horror, pounced on me and put me in a restraint hold. They demanded that I assume the position while they searched me for weaponry. Discovering the bottle of Rockford Ice in my pocket, they understandably placed me under arrest for possession of a deadly weapon and read me my rights, informing me that I had the right to remain silent, the right to an attorney but that anything I said could be used in a coht of loh.
Blushing deeply with shame, I wisely chose to remain silent, fully aware that it was the fairest of fair cops.'
25th February, 2006

Add your review of Rockford Ice

Shop for Rockford Ice products online

Search Amazon for Rockford Ice

Member images of Rockford Ice

There are no member images of Rockford Ice yet. Why not be the first?