Roma Uomo (1994)

Roma Uomo information

Year of Launch1994

HouseLaura Biagiotti

About Roma Uomo

This makes me want to rip a man's clothes off Basenotes was once told. The bottle is based on ancient Roman monuments as Laura Biagiotti likes buildings.

Roma Uomo fragrance notes

Reviews of Roma Uomo

This gets a ton of compliments, can be worn by any age group (my son and my nephew love it) yet it's mature enough to be worn by a grey hair like me. Attractively pleasant. Hows that for being pithy and getting to the bottom line. You don't have to spend a ton to smell great!
22nd December, 2014
One of my all time favourite fragrances. I love the mediterranean fruits combined with the warm spices. It's never overbearing or oppulent, always subtle and elegant without being generic.
One reviewer here said that it evoked a sense of old Imperial luxury and I see what he means and I agree. Roma is very luxurious and rich but not loud and powerful.
Roma knows how to behave himself and he is a well educated man of the world.
04th January, 2014
This is my favourite fragrance, it still is extremely popular here in Italy (where you can find it in any selective perfumery shop and where it is priced more or less as any other high end cologne) and there are good reasons for this popularity and longevity on the market. It is sweet, warm and sweet. Creamy. And at the time of its creation there were not so many sweet frangrances for men around as nowadays. Many of the fragrances of this type put on the market in the last years tend to be strong, seductive in a very bold kind of way, they are fragrances for a night out on the disco floor, they catch the nose but they lack subtlety. Roma Uomo is not like that. It is elegant. Very elegant and soft. It's the perfume for a gentle, romantic man, it is *very* seductive but in a subtle, velvety, charming, kind of way.If it was a dressing style it would be a casual chic outfit. It is just perfect for a man in his late 20s and 30's, but it really can suit any age and any dressing style from casual chic up to nearly formal. I use it in every season, but it gives the best in autumn and winter. It is good for daytime use, charming for evening wear. Just perfect.
Bottle: nice, the idea is a roman temple at the sunset.
Longevity: good.
Zodiacal signs I think it would be particular good for: sensually sweet tauruses, romantic cancers, charming lybras.
26th December, 2013
Italian Summer Stallion

I HAD to buy it again after now 14 years its been a while and I occasionally did some squirts from a tester from time to time as I walked by the store and Roma was seducing me, calling me from the shelves..Hey Pssstt.. pick me Man...,one more time!
And i did it!, could not resist anymore it was a favourite scent then and im so happy i bought it now again.
Its a milestone scent for me, its package and bottle design is typical classy 90's Italian.
The juice gives me a great mellow and happy feeling wearing it, and dont expect an naive Happy,Happy - Joy,Joy scent!

I see good times , romantic times, sensual heated moments with your beloved ones and a bit mysterious but definiatly not dark!
Its perfect for summer days and evening wearing, it gives women a head turn if you project it rightly.
Be a little macho and daring and this truly can be a troublemaker!(As JMGCG said) Hahaha... but its true!
As others reviewers say its creamy and i certainly love its composed with galbanum and benzoin and citrus/grapefruits...
In my collection i certainly will rank this one in my top 5 of most seducing scents.

Buy it if you like a nice italian stallion summersweet delight!

Pros: Sunny delight and ultra macho
Cons: Not for people with nose-diabetes"

25th August, 2013
italian style

the opening is citrus then it becomes more creamy and balmy. it is a refined and distinctive perfume

24th August, 2013
Fresh oriental with fruity, candylike top notes. The drydown is very powdery and sweet, pperfectably suitable for an elderly lady.
18th November, 2012

Add your review of Roma Uomo

Shop for Roma Uomo products online

Shop for Roma Uomo at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Roma Uomo

Member images of Roma Uomo

There are no member images of Roma Uomo yet. Why not be the first?