Roots for Him (2001)

HouseRoots
PerfumerHarry Fremont
SupplierFirmenich

About Roots for Him

Roots for Him is a masculine fragrance by Roots. The scent was launched in 2001 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Harry Fremont

Roots for Him fragrance notes

Reviews of Roots for Him

A good but not great fragrance from the Canadian sportswear house. It's definitely outdoorsy with cedar and dried leaves as the dominant notes. If you walk around in plaid shirts and work boots all day it's a fine choice. Personally, I find myself not wearing Roots for Him all that much, and it's probably because it's too aquatic and too similar to a bunch of other fragrances to bother with. But that's just me.
14th May, 2010
Very Nice, cooly green and kind of elegant. Roots products are high quality and this cologne reflects their integrity. Recommended.
16th May, 2009
I'm pretty sure this is what I'm thinking of, as the cologne I'm reviewing doesn't have a definitive page here on basenotes.

Anyways, I picked this bottle up at the Canada area of Epcot at Walt Disney World. I love it a lot. It reminds me of a less in-your-face version of Kenneth Kole's Reaction. And I like Reaction quite a bit, but this comes out on top. Like another reviewer mentioned, I'm not crazy about the packaging or the bottle, but in the end of things, its the scent that matters.

I give this a 7 out of 10. Definitely worth a try.
03rd November, 2007
oolong Show all reviews
I have a real problem with the bottle, it just looks and feels inexpensive. So much so that when I first got it I though I got a cheap copy. The fragrance itself is not bad, it reminds me of a cool afternoon hiking in an evergreen forest in British Columbia, so it appeals to the outdoors side of me. The fragrance lasting power is OK, nothing special but not bad. More synthetic then I would like.
10th August, 2006 (last edited: 12th April, 2008)

Add your review of Roots for Him

Shop for Roots for Him products online

Search Amazon for Roots for Him

Member images of Roots for Him

There are no member images of Roots for Him yet. Why not be the first?