Rykiel Homme (1999)

Rykiel Homme information

Year of Launch1999

HouseSonia Rykiel

About Rykiel Homme

Rykiel Homme is a masculine fragrance by Sonia Rykiel. The scent was launched in 1999

Rykiel Homme fragrance notes

Reviews of Rykiel Homme

This is a review for the EdP. The combination of notes in Rykiel Homme and the blending are outstanding. The yuzu and mint are there in the opening combined with the berry. The opening reminds me of those multi colored dinner mints. What I get next is that big jasmine note that is like the line drawn in the sand and really the dominant note. On the other side of the line you have the nutmeg and spices giving it a really nice comfortable and outstanding dry down. I'll be honest and say I'm not a fan of this until about the 20 minute mark when everything seems to meld together. Once it does though it really exudes class and uniqueness. This is a good one and very under rated.
21st June, 2014
Green Gem

With a bottle like a tee shirt, I thought "a casual vibe."

And yes it is, but really there is more to it inside.

The sweetness of the berry—the citrus kept it checked,

And the dry, green notes determined that I give this Homme respect.

At play, at work, at banquet—this one will smell good on ya,

More people should discover it, and so I thank you, Sonia.

30th May, 2013
Light and clean mint with a touch of amber and cinnamon. Not cloying at all. A nice gym scent. Projection and longevity is average and won't offend others around you.

Definitely one to try.
25th January, 2013
What a pleasant surprise. I have the 125ml bottle of the EDP and I'm very happy.

It's hard to detect the individual notes described above, as it seems so well blended. To my nose I can smell a definite minty floral accord, but not a strong mint. It almost smells like the mint is an afterthought.

I imagine that this could be worn just as easily with a suit and tie, as it could very casually with jeans and a jumper.

This smells so much more expensive that it actually is. Totally underrated!
08th August, 2011
elegant, soft and crisp one of my all time favourites.. not present in a disturbing level but stands right for my skin.
16th June, 2011
Perfectly composed from toe to top.
Every drop of this fragrance is perfection, as are Rykiel Grey (my dad wears that one, and i wear this one. Goes in the family eh?)
Not popular, that's my favorite part about it. Inoffensive yet well projecting..
14th January, 2011

Add your review of Rykiel Homme

Shop for Rykiel Homme products online

Shop for Rykiel Homme at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Rykiel Homme

Member images of Rykiel Homme

There are no member images of Rykiel Homme yet. Why not be the first?