S-Perfume v1.0 (2000)

HouseS-Perfume
PerfumerAlberto Morillas
Parent CompanyShaping Room

About S-Perfume v1.0

This fragrance was created for surfers. Shaping Room's Nobi Shioya wanted a fragrance that reminded him of polyester resin, neoprene rubber and the sweet smell of Sex Wax ® (A board wax). These smells, mixed together with the scent of the ocean are the essence of Shioya's olfactory memory and inspiration. Each package contains 5x 2ml vials, so is ideal for travelling. Each vial contains a sperm motif and I believe that the fragrance is of Eau de Parfum strength so it will last longer than your average EDT.
This version is now discontinued and has been superceded by V1.05 Jet Scent.

Reviews of S-Perfume v1.0

There is one review of S-Perfume v1.0.
Hee, hee- those with weak stomachs may want to stop reading here, as there are two gross (kinda) parts to this review. I bought the S-Perfume when it first came out. It received TONS of p.r. in the magazines and I was intrigued. I really sorta liked it, it was clean and very musky on me-- sometimes a bit too floral for my taste, though. There is definitely a seamen/bleach note to the opening which my kinky sensibilities really liked. (gross part #1) I was receiving lots of compliments on the fragrance, mainly from women, when one day I ran into my mom at a restaurant for lunch(true story). Turns out she just LOVED my new cologne.(gross part #2) My mind wandered at this point and I have not worn S-Perfume since.
25th October, 2005

Add your review of S-Perfume v1.0

Shop for S-Perfume v1.0 products online

NEW Diptyque Florabellio EDT Spray 3.4oz Womens Women's Perfume

End Date: Monday Dec-10-2018 16:41:36 PST
Buy It Now for only: $130.66
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Member images of S-Perfume v1.0

There are no member images of S-Perfume v1.0 yet. Why not be the first?