Samba for Men (1990)
    by Perfumer's Workshop

Samba for Men Fragrance Notes

Shop for Samba for Men products online

Reviews of Samba for Men

Showing 1 to 6 of 7 reviews.
    positive 5 Positive Reviewsneutral No Neutral Reviews • negative 2 Negative Reviews

Andrewthecologneguy's avatar
    Andrewthecologneguy
    Nigeria Nigeria

Intriguing. There, I said it. Violet leaf came to mind right away, but it is not listed in the ingredients. It's a green soapy AND milky fragrance, some sweet floral notes and a bit of woody. It reminds me of what an artisan's version of Cerruti Image could smell like...less perfum-y, perhaps more wearable.

For a unique knock about daily wearable dressy or not frag, this is a good contender, if not perfect. Worth the price for sure.

07 March, 2014

jlentz's avatar
    jlentz

I remember as a youngster watching a James Bond movie. I can't recall which one, but in one scene he mention that something smelled like a tarts handkerchief. Back then I couldn't imagine the odor, I have found it in this fragrance. This is what one would imagine a hooker must smell like at 4 AM. Cheap smelling with no redeeming factor what so ever.

24 April, 2010

ThrowingShade's avatar
    ThrowingShade

I remember when this first came out. It was very popular and then kind of fell off the radar. It was expensive then, not so much now. It still smells amazing and still has a great place in my wardrobe. It used to remind me of Liz Claiborne and still does somewhat. Go figure.

09 June, 2009

AnimaSola's avatar
    AnimaSola

Very, very nice. The lavender and ylang ylang are prominent and lovely. It is inexpensive, but there is nothing cheap smelling about this fragrance. It's well worth the money. Better smelling than colognes costing five times as much!

14 November, 2008

castorpollux's avatar
    castorpollux

Simplicity, it seems, can go very wrong too.
    Cheap-smelling, this one doesn’t last too long and it has no personality, no name, no face, no nothing: like a one night stand minus the sex part and the excitement, only regrets.
    It’s really strange that I don’t like it, because I (in general) never say no to a fruity fragrance for men, but I guess it doesn’t go well with my skin.

30th October, 2006

Francoise_Papiran's avatar
    Francoise_Papiran

This stuff it's a very inexpensive fragrance that has a very nice, warm, refreshing and mysterious smell that I can't complain. It lasts for a long time and makes you feel good. It does not smell cheap, even though it does not cost much and trust me, it is much better than the much more expensive ones (like Creed). Truly one of the best kept secrets in fragrances. Let's hope it stays that way.

08 March, 2006