Samouraï (1995)

HouseAlain Delon
Parent CompanyDenz > Art & Fragrance
Parent Company at launchDenz > Parfums de Paris

About Samouraï

Samouraï is a masculine fragrance by Alain Delon. The scent was launched in 1995

Samouraï fragrance notes

Reviews of Samouraï

A fresh soft aquatic. Very easy to where, almost anywhere. Very popular here in Japan. I see it for sale all over the place. I'm willing to pick up a larger bottle at the right price.
02nd February, 2012
For a scent named SAMOURAI, this is hardly cutting edge. It starts off fresh, finds some mild cedar and then fades rather smoothly to light vanilla - all within 3 hours. Rather simple and easygoing though a harsher critic might call it an attempt at minimalism gone wrong.
16th November, 2009
Telix Show all reviews
Based on word of mouth, I wanted to like this more, but I basically smell a nice mild aquatic that dries down into vanilla. For fans of vanilla, this is probably great, but it's one of my least favorite fragrance backbones, so I can't really enjoy it.
03rd November, 2008
Reminds me of Canali's line of frags especially Black Diamond (which is awesome). A good cologne without it going overboard. Fresh woody with a bit of vanilla.
11th October, 2008
i really like this one, & its not so readily available,so you dont have to worry about smelling like ten guys in the same room
25th April, 2008
mjclark Show all reviews
Fresh and deliciouswith a fruity,creamy opening.The fruit lasts but combines with floral and leather notes (maybe the tarragon)on the drydown reminding me of Joop but more complex.
I love this fragrance-it moves from fresh and invigorating to sexy and sensual and on me it lasts well too.This one's a winner!
18th April, 2007

Add your review of Samouraï

Shop for Samouraï products online

Shop for Samouraï at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Samouraï

Member images of Samouraï

There are no member images of Samouraï yet. Why not be the first?