Sculpture Homme (1995)

HouseNikos
Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Prestige
Parent Company at launchBenckiser > Lancaster Group

About Sculpture Homme

The bottle for the EDT looks like a sculpture. Unfortunatley, we only have a picture of the cylindrical aftershave. Sorry about that! The scent of the fragrance is an oriental.

Sculpture Homme fragrance notes

Reviews of Sculpture Homme

I originally received Sculpture as a gift when it was released in 1995. At the time I was more accustomed to wearing 'greener' or heavier fragrances like Paco Rabanne or Quorum, but the young lady giving the gift probably wanted to change that.
I've now bought it again after 20 years because Kruidvat (a drug-store chain in the Netherlands) is currently selling the 100ml bottle for a reasonable 16 euros. I also wanted a good summer fragrance.

Upon application I recalled why I hadn't initially liked Sculpture which was the very aldehydic and plasticky initial top-notes, but they do mellow into fairly pleasant, though indistinct florals; the geranium is there and coriander is just distinguishable. The cederwood comes through quite quickly; it's not too heavy and it remains infused with a lightly sweet floral background for some time. It's a very mellow, refined and clean smell. I don't really know what tonka bean or ambrette seed smell like in isolation so I don't know if I recognise them, but I do discern the vanilla. The final dry down is vanilla with a fruity undertone.

Sculpture is masculine enough, but seems to me an early version of the sorts of fragrance now commonly encountered that both sexes could be attracted to wearing. With a few good pumps of the atomiser this should last over six hours..

I give it a thumbs up as a very pleasant, modern summer scent (perhaps other seasons too) and the price is definitely an attraction.
07th June, 2015 (last edited: 08th June, 2015)
Nice but a tad too sweet and cloying on me. Used to love this, alot.
12th January, 2015
Bigsly Show all reviews
What you get:

1. An inexpensive but decent Minotaure type of scent.
2. A tobacco-like effect, presumably due to cedar and tonka.
3. At least good longevity and projection/sillage.
4. Ingredients that don't scream "chemical soup."
5. Intelligent composition.

What you don't get:

1. Soapy fougere or super-musky "cologne guy" effect.
2. Too much sweetness.
3. "Rough edges."
4. High prices.
5. Bad sprayer or cheap bottle.
01st October, 2014
I'm so happy I discovered that one!
Bought it blindly and don't regret it!

The scent is quite close to Minotaure, my very first scent about 20 years ago.
It's lighter, and it's a good thing because you can easily wear it in the summer.
The tobacco trail is lovely.

Two thumbs up!
24th August, 2014
Was looking for a sweeter type summer fragrance that wasn't cloying. I think Sculpture Homme for the most part fit the bill. Starts of with coriander and orange blossom which gives it a sweet spicy orange accord. From there I start getting the vanilla and it turns just a bit musky. Not bad at all, but not really something I would wear a lot. Projection and longevity are so so with this so you have to spray more than normal. I think I expected more based on the positive reviews. Pretty average fragrance.
19th August, 2014
Very good scent,I love this fragrance,combine high quality in low price! I suggest it for spring-summer days.
14th May, 2014

Add your review of Sculpture Homme

Shop for Sculpture Homme products online

Shop for Sculpture Homme at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Sculpture Homme

Member images of Sculpture Homme

There are no member images of Sculpture Homme yet. Why not be the first?