Sergio Soldano for Men (Black) (1985)
by Sergio Soldano

Sergio Soldano for Men (Black) information

Year of Launch1985

HouseSergio Soldano
Parent CompanyIntercosma West

About Sergio Soldano for Men (Black)

Sergio Soldano for Men (Black) is a masculine fragrance by Sergio Soldano. The scent was launched in 1985

Sergio Soldano for Men (Black) fragrance notes

Reviews of Sergio Soldano for Men (Black)

I've a far olfactory reminiscence of this fragrance from my adolescence as my brother carried with him a bottle in south of italy from Rome during his holidays in summer time. I remember it was a tall and dark fragrance (may be has contributed to that evaluation the loud impression elicited on me by my older brother) and i remember it possessed a strong personality made of citrus, intense flowers and dark patchouli. I used to steal some dabs secretly closed in the bathroom in order to feel myself masculine and powerful. The impression was about wearing a floral, earthy and ambery smell, basically fresh and sharp. I would be curious to test it back now and to smell the effect aroused by the aldehydes around.
Ps: finally i tested it back, the juice is less bold and dark i had memory about and smells as a sort of less animalic and more soapy sort of new Arrogance pour Homme. Really balmy/detergent and soapy in an orangy/lemony way, really floral and musky/ambery in the dry down. The juice possesses a typical neutral oakmoss/amber association with a fruity/floral and musky temperament.
27th October, 2011 (last edited: 16th November, 2013)
i got a compliment on this fragrance from my ex which is rare! so it must really be attractive to women. SS disappeared quickly since i first bought a bottle in 1993. is it still in production?
28th January, 2010
Impressing, shocking, in a good way, ofcourse. I love its progression so much. Bright-lightning top notes to earthy vetiver in a long journey through complicated ingredients.
07th December, 2009
I dare say this is Chanel no. 5 FOR MEN (minus the baby powder accord). Sparkly bergamot, spicy floral heart and a wonderful citrusy patchouli. This is reminscent of other "stinkers" however this feels more together then the others I remember smelling. I really like this stuff for being so sparkly.
22nd May, 2009
Through a haze of lemon-tinted grey smoke, the gradually emerging outlines of a muscular black bull. He seems at first quite a peaceful and respectable bull, wearing a garland of meadow flowers as he quietly munches the cud. Yet occasionally he snorts and paws the ground. Some people call him Oscar (after the celebrated Oscar de la Renta Pour Lui). There is, indeed, a slight resemblance, although Soldano is a deal darker and more pungent - almost, in some ways, like the civilized and acceptable face of the much feared One Man Show. (de Charlus).
15th February, 2006
I first found this fragrance in Naples, Italy. Peppery, fiery, and spicy this fragrance, although hard to find is well worth the search.
26th February, 2002

Add your review of Sergio Soldano for Men (Black)

Shop for Sergio Soldano for Men (Black) products online

Search Amazon for Sergio Soldano for Men (Black)

Member images of Sergio Soldano for Men (Black)

There are no member images of Sergio Soldano for Men (Black) yet. Why not be the first?